26| Deep Shit

Long Chapter Ahead~

The guns were shot in unison, ending your pain and suffering. Tears fell from the males who stared at your lifeless body. Their light was gone...and could never be recovered.

Both males stood there in silence until-

"Come on, Inupi," Koko muttered, putting the gun back into his coat, "Let's go..."

"Right..." Inui agreed and followed Koko out of the alleyway.

Stars still filled the sky, and the moon shined brightly in the sky as if nothing had changed. But they knew better than anyone- it has for better or worse.

A car stopped before them as they walked with their heads held down. Koko opened the car door into the back seat and entered the vehicle. Inui followed after, checking to make sure the coast was clear.

"How'd it go ?" a voice said from the front seat, "Is she dead ?" he asked once more.

"Yes," Koko confirmed.

Inui sat there in silence, still trying to process the event. 

"So she declined the offer, then? Hah, that stupid bitch-"

*FLICK*

"...I see you kept her knife," The voice said.

"Watch it..." Inui warned, holding a knife to the male's throat, "I might work for you- but I won't hesitate to slit your throat. Kisaki..."

"She only got what was coming to her," Kisaki said with a devilish smile coming to his face.

"..."

"Remember where you stand," Inui muttered with the knife nearing closer to Kisaki's throat.

"Well then-" Kisaki started.

Inui took away the knife from Kisaki's throat and awaited his following words, whatever they might be.

"Someone has got to take over for Y/n-" Kisaki continued his words.

Inui and Kokonoi both sat there stunned. It wasn't noticeable on their faces, but they were genuinely shocked.

"The hell we live in..." Koko pondered in his mind.

"Is truly a terrible place..." Inui thought to himself.

"then again...better us than her-" They thought in unison.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi POV~ (2005)

"There's a Toman fucker on our turf!?" a voice echoed.

"I could care less if girls are involved- ill kill you all," said another.

A laugh then filled Takemichi's mind, flashing him awake. Takemichi awoke with a sharp inhale as memories flooded back to him.

Flashback~ (after just shaking hands with Noato)

*ZAP*

The sounds of rolling balls and pins falling filled the air. Takemichi found himself in front of a bowling lane and, no moments after- getting a strike.

"Huh?" Takemichi muttered to himself, confused.

"Wow, Takemichi-kun. I didn't know you were so good at bowling. That was awesome !" a female voice said from behind him.