28| Deal

TW - MENTION OF SUICIDE  (1)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wow, really going to destroy the truce I worked so hard to build !? And not even tell me !? I thought you both were better than that !" You yelled.

"Y/N !?"

.

.

.

.

"Yes, me!" You yelled.

You stood higher than both Takemichi and Chifuyu. You walked down a pair of stairs and leveled with them both. The sky was partly set, and all the stars shined dimly in the sky above.

"H-hi Y/n-" Takemichi stuttered.

"Don't "Hi" me. Answer my question, will ya?" you asked, walking closer to both of the males.

Takemichi's face straightened out, along with Chifuyu's.

"I plan to destroy the Black Dragons," Takemichi said was a determined tone.

You sat down on the concrete, "Yeah, yeah, I heard you," You said in a lazy tone.

"How much did you hear ?" Takemichi asked with a slight panic in his voice.

You rested back on your hands, "Ah, mostly just you deciding to destroy the Black Dragons,"

"Haha- I see..." Takemichi gave a nervous laugh.

"So you know what we plan to do?" Chifuyu asked with all seriousness.

"Yup! I was hoping on it," You said, leaning down to lie on the floor entirely.

"I CAN EXPLAIN- wait, what !?" Takemichi yelled in confusion.

"What ?" you questioned.

"You were hoping on it?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah. How else would I get the truce to fail?" you asked as you came to your feet.

"To-"

"Fail!?"

Both males asked, one after the other.

"Mhm," you said.

"Why would you want that ?" Chifuyu asked.

"For partly the same reason the both of you do," you muttered.

You looked up at the stars as you explained to both males.

"I guess, you can say, I want the Black Dragons gone as well," you spoke.

"Why would you want a truce with them then?" Chifuyu asked.

"Especially one you want to fail?" Takemichi questioned.

"I also figured that if Kisaki would kill me in 2017. Why not get him kicked out in 2005?" You said, staring at both the males plainly.

"I don't understand..." Takemichi said and glanced over to Chifuyu.

"I'm saying~ I'm going to get Kisaki kicked out of the Tokyo Manji Gang and destroy the Black Dragons simultaneously," you smiled.

.

.

.

.