25| Damn It

(TW - Mention of Drugs, Death, Prostitution, Murder, Blood, Broken Ankle, etc.)

Some Dioluage Used From the Manga (ch- 73-77)

-Long Chapter Ahead-

The Current TimeLine-

Mikey, a.k.a Manjiro Sano - Missing in Action, Untouchable.

Draken, a.k.a Ken Ryguji - Executed on Death Row.

Chifuyu Matsuno - Murdered, "Traitor" to The Tokyo Manji Gang.

Kazutora Hanemiya - Free, released after five years, after being convicted of murder.

Keisuke Baji - Murdered.

Takashi Mitsuya - Missing.

Takemichi Hanagaki - Wanted Criminal, Upper Echelon of The Tokyo Manji Gang.

Tetta Kisaki - Wanted Criminal, Acting Leader of a Criminal organization, a.k.a The Tokyo Manji Gang.

Y/n Sato - Wanted Criminal, Advisor to the Tokyo Manji Gang, Assassin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kazutora POV~

"Please be safe, Y/n," Kazutora muttered under his breath.

Kazutora began his pace, limping, carrying Takemichi on his back.

"How the hell could this happen," he thought to himself.

Kazutora felt his hair blow in the wind as he got lost in his memories.

Flashback~

"Hey Kazu!!" a women's voice said over the phone.

The voice was somewhat soft, but you could hear pure excitement. Even though the voice was fuzzy, Kazutora recognized the voice almost immediately.

"Y/n?" he questioned, holding the phone tightly to his ear.

"Yeaaaa, I'm glad you remember," the woman said.

You could hear her smile through the phone. Hearing her voice was nostalgic to Kazutora, as if nothing about her had changed.

It would have to mark five years since Kazutora heard from her.

"How'd you get my number, Y/n ?" Kazutora asked with a serious tone as he took a seat.

"Ah- let us not worry about that. Yeah ?" she said, ignoring the question.

"What do you want then ?" Kazutora asks a question once more.

The woman gave a tutting sound over the phone, "Why so serious, Tora?"

*No Reply*

"Wellll~ Kazu~ Tora~ I have a favor. Can you help ?" the woman asked.

"Depends-"

"I said...I need your help. So, could you help me out?" The woman said with a threatening tone.

*Silence*

"What's up, Y/n?" Kazutora said, giving in.

Kazutora felt he would do anything to possibly return the "debt" he had to you many years ago.