16| What I Saw pt.1

"Kazutora, your food," the lady said. The boy headed towards the lady.

"Haha, thank you, obasan," Kazutora said, taking the food. Kazutora then reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash.

"Oh no, I told you; you don't have to pay me," the lady said, rejecting the money.

The boy just put the money on the counter.

"Thank you," he said as he turned his back away from the old lady.

"We'll meet again, Y/n," the boy muttered straight-faced and walked out the door.

Both Hina and Emma came back and took their seat at the table.

"Who was that?" Hina asked as she saw him walking out.

"Someone I had a quick conversation with while you were gone," you said, finishing the rest of your cake.

"You girls ready to head out? It's getting late," Emma said. You and Hina nodded.

You and the girls got up from our table. You paid the bill, and we headed out; the lady saw us out and thanked us. As the sun set, we continued walking as we still had to get home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

After walking for ten more minutes, we finally crossed the gates in front of your house.

"Ugh, we're finally here," Hina said, tired.

"Well, thank you, girls," you said as you opened the gates, "It's getting late, so you guys should go home."

"Yea, your right," Hina said. Emma just nodded.

"Will you be at school this week, Y/n?" Hina asked.

"Um, no...I feel something might happen," you said, rubbing your head.

"Well, it's getting late, so Hina and I will be heading out now," Emma said.

Emma started walking. You just nodded at the girls and waved.

"I'll keep a lookout for her, y/n," Hina said, coming to a stop.

"What do you-"

"For Aoi," she said. "I saw..." she continued.

On that note, Hina began walking before you could even speak. You went inside and closed the door.

"She saw..." echoed through your mind, "Damn it," you said as your back hit the door.

"How much did she see? She wouldn't tell, would she? No. Hina isn't like that," you told yourself.

"Aoi...Jin," you muttered, still sitting on the floor, and the house phone rang.

"Huh, who can this be?"

"Hello?"

Hina POV~

"What were you girls talking about," Emma asked.

"Oh, nothing, just wishing her a good night."

"Oh, alright then," emma said as we kept walking. Emma's phone began to ring,

"Oh, it's draken," Emma said, looking at her phone.

"Go ahead and answer," I said as we both stopped.

"Alright, Draken," she said as she hung up. We started waking again.

"Well, Hina, I'm going to walk you to your home, and then draken is going to come to get me," Emma said.