05| Who Are You

3rd Person POV~

Mikey. The one boy that no one could touch or dared touch. The leader of the powerful Tokyo Manji Gang. And the one that I've held in my heart for so long. I've tried to get close to him. But it never worked., which makes me wonder. So how did Y/n manage to do it?

For all I know, Y/n is a quiet girl that is always alone. She gets good grades; she's like a nerd. So how did she get so close to Mikey? She had to do something. Something I couldn't. Everyone knows Mikey's mine. And it'll stay that way.

End of POV~

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of weeks, most were spent with Mikey and Hinata. It's finally the weekend. And as much as you would like to sleep in, you made plans with Hinata.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Right, right. I need to change this sound," you muttered, turning off the alarm.

You're supposed to meet Hina at the mall at noon. So you got ready and took a shower, got dressed, and did your hair.

"I need to get more groceries," you groaned.

As you had more time before you had to leave, you listened to music and scrolled through the channels in the tv.

As he became too caught up in the moment, you realize time was slipping through your fingers. you look to the clock and realized that you were late.

"Damn it, I'm going to be late!" you cursed.

You quickly grabbed your phone and texted Hinata.

"Sorry, Hina, I'm going to be a little late. Got caught up in some things," you texted.

"Ok, Y/n, I might be a little late too. So don't worry :)" Hinata responded.

You hurried and got your phone and purse and jolted downstairs. You grabbed your house keys and wallet and went outside. You locked the door behind you and began your way to the mall.

You wore a black top and a pair of baggy grey sweatpants, along with a pair of black slides. There was a pair of headphones around your neck. In your ears, you wore a pair of silver dangle earrings. Your hair was up in a ponytail with a few pieces of hair in front of your eyes.

(or any other outfit you want to wear ^^)

After walking for 20 minutes, you finally got there. You saw Hinata walking as if she had just got there too.

But another person was walking alongside her.

From the back, you could see her medium-length blond hair and a blue crop top with light blue jeans.

with some hesitant, you walked up behind Hinata and gave a light tap to her shoulder. She turned around to look at you.

"Hey, Hina," you smiled.

"Y/n! Hi," she smiled, hugging you.

Hinata kept her usual facial expression that showed pure joy. You always admired Hinata and her joyful expression, it brought some sense of empathy.

as your eyes lingered on Hinata, your eyes soon drifted to the figure beside her, "Not to be rude, but who are you."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce you. This is Emma. Mikey's sister," Hina spoke up.

You're eyes analyzed the girl in front of you. Mikey's sister?

"Yah, Hi. I'm Emma," she smiled.

"Y/n Sato," you said, smiling back.