34| Traitor

You could hear the chatter coming from behind you. You were currently at a Toman meeting. The constant chatter of males filled your ears, wondering what the meeting could be about. You all stood facing the front, Draken and Mikey standing before you.

You stood between Mitsuya and Smiley.

"The rest of Toman doesn't know what happened then?" you muttered to Mitsuya.

"Nope, no idea," Mitsuya spoke.

You just nodded at his words.

"You know what happened, Smiley?" You looked over at him.

"Hah? I was asleep," Smiley said as he turned his attention to the front.

"Quiet down, everyone, and pay attention!!" Draken yelled from the front.

"Of course you were," you mumbled, referring to Smiley.

"This is the first Toman meeting of the year!" Draken spoke once more.

Complete silence fell as you all listened to Draken talk.

The fight between the Black Dragons and the Tokyo Manji Gang ended in Toman's favor. The battle was strictly against Toman in the first place.

Having to go against the monster that is Taiju Shiba and coming out on top gave you great relief; you couldn't deny that.

"For years now, Toman has been the mortal enemy of Black Dragon. But, recently, we entered into a truce with them," Draken spoke, "But that truce was broken due to a conflict between brothers. The second-division captain, Hakkai Shiba, and the Black Dragons leader, Taiju Shiba."

As you listened to Draken speak, your gaze flickered to the night sky.

"But due to independent action by the leaders of the first division and the advisor, along with the Second Division Captain, Mitsuya, and then eventually Mikey and I. The battle ended with Taiju Shiba and all of  Black Dragon being defeated,"

You turned away from the sky and looked at the people around you, eventually in front of you. Your gaze was met with Mikey's. 

Was he...staring at you?

You muttered a quick curse before turning your attention to Draken.

"Some members involved in the incident would like to address everyone about it," Draken said, "Hakkai Shiba, come forward!"

You could hear the footsteps that came from the left of you. You watched as Hakkai stepped up the stairs and turned to face you all.

"This started because of me. To maintain a lie, I dragged my family, Toman, into this," Hakkai spoke.

"Huh?"

"What's he talking about?"

You were slightly surprised. You never thought Hakkai would stand before everyone and admit what he had done. It was good to see some change in him. You knew earlier that Hakkai wouldn't accept his mistake, especially one as big as this.

"This battle almost turned into a war between Toman and the Black Dragons. That said, war could've cost many of you your lives,"

"Hm," you hummed as you listened.

"And I am solely to blame for this incident. I apologize to all of you," Hakkai bowed.

"What was he lying about?"

"What's this about?"

The crowd chattered.

"I don't really get it,"