33| Conclusion

(some dialogue is used from chapters 104- 109)

.

.

.

.

.

*VA-ROOOOM*

The familiar sounds of a motorbike filled the air.

"That noise..." Chifuyu muttered.

"It's Mikey's, CB250T!" Mitsuya said in surprise.

There everyone stood, waiting for the person they were hoping for the most to show. Everyone beat and bruised. Your unconscious body lay on the floor next to a nearby bench.

"What the hell is the invincible Mikey doing here?" Kokonoi cursed.

There were slight crunches of snow anyone could hear from the outside. Signaling that someone was near.

"With Mikey here...We can beat the Black Dragons," Takemichi muttered.

As you lay there unconscious, you could hear the chatter of the people around you. You could listen to that familiar name.

Mikey.

"Are you sure about that?" Mitsuya asked Takemichi.

Takemichi looked at him, confused.

"Huh?" Takemichi muttered.

"We're here in the first place because we chose to break the peace agreement. Between Toman and the Black Dragons," Mitsuya clarified, "What would Mikey think of that?"

There was then a sound of a door being opened, and footsteps filled the room. Everyone stood frozen as they looked at the figure before them.

"Merry Christmas," Mikey spoke sweetly, "What're you guys doing...on a day like this?" Mikey asked.

Mikey wore his hair in his usual style. Around his neck was a white scarf, and under, he wore a tan jacket. The zipper of the jacket had a piece of material on the zipper that read "Manji Kai." there was a long coat he wore under the jacket that went to his shins. At his feet, he wore his usual tan boots.

There was no answer, as everyone stared at Mikey and one another.

"The Black Dragons?" Mikey asked" as he looked at his surroundings.

"Mikey," Mitsuya started, "Im sorry,"

Mitsuya bowed as he continued to speak, "This is my fault,"

"Taka?!" Hakkai yelled in shock.

"I broke the peace agreement Y/n, and I made...with my own irresponsibility. As you can see, we're fighting them now," Mitsuya spoke.

Everyone stayed silent as they awaited Mikey's following words. Mikey turned to look at takemichi, and his beat-up state, before turning back to look at Mitsuya.

"My big bro recognized...the sound of your impulse," Mikey said.

Mitsuya stood there confused as a small "Huh?" fell from his lips.

"No one else's impulse could sound so sweet," Mikey spoke once more, a sweet smile painted on his face, "he led me here,"

"Mikey...?" Mitsuya started, "What...are you saying?"