18| Here We Go pt.1

(LONG CHAPTER)

As Aoi left out the door of Hinata's home, Hina questioned if everyone would be better without her. Aoi's mission was fulfilled. As Hinata slowly broke, Aoi knew whatever Hinata chose to do would affect Y/n and the future. The others enjoyed their food and time together, and Emma and Y/n both missed Hina. As Y/n faced personal conflicts, deciding deep in her heart whether anyone truly cared.

Back with Y/n~

"What do you mean the food has been here for 15 minutes," Draken asked, starting to stand.

Everyone else just sat there stunned. Mikey then picked up another Dorayaki.

"You better not." Emma stared.

*Munch*

"MIKEY!!!" Emma yelled.

Mikey then got up and started running. Emma chased him, of course. You got up to see what was left; everyone else sat on the couch, looking devastated. Takemichi had tears in his eyes.

"Well, everything's here, just none of the dorayaki. I bought a lot of that, too," you whined.

Everyone just listened from behind you.

"Don't worry, Y/n-chin. I still have one more. Here," Mikey said, appearing behind you.

He handed you the dorayaki, still cold.

"Uh- thanks," you blushed a little.

"Mikey, where'd you go !?" you could hear emma yell from upstairs.

"It's alright, Emma. There's still some food left; come eat!" you yelled.

You then waved everyone in the living room to the kitchen.

"Lemme get the plates~," you said, reaching into the cabinets.

The cabinets were above the kitchen counters, making them somewhat hard to reach.

"Need some help, Y/n?" you heard from behind you.

"Uh- ye-a," you stuttered.

You saw Mitsuya towering over you from behind, reaching for the plates.

He got the plain white plates from the cabinets and set them on the kitchen island.

"You alright, Y/n," he asked. Everyone looked over.

"M-mhm, I'm alright. Thank you, Mitsuya," you said as he walked away.

You could feel an intense stare stuck on Mitsuya. Not minding the look, everyone, including you, grabbed a plate and some food. You all then returned to the couch and turned on the TV.

You all began to talk, forgetting this was a "study gathering." You didn't mind, though. You were glad to have friends by your side, those who have stuck by your side for this long. Too bad Hina couldn't be here, though. You had to hope she was alright. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV~

While the group of friends stayed at Y/n's house, Hina lays in her bed. Still thinking of the things Aoi said to her. Was it true that everyone would be better off without her? Would she be better off without them? Inevitably would she only get in the way? Of course, but there was no way Hina could know this. She knew that Aoi said all this to get in her head. She knew Aoi was only trying to mess with Y/n and was using her to do that.