Quick save

...

"What took you so long???
Actually-
Where were you???"
Midoriya said as he realized how close he was to blowing his cover.

"I'm sorry-
I forgot that cameras would be involved.
Then when I was overlooking the lesson all might shared to my computer I read over the cameras.

I forgot we can't appear on camera and I was about to let you just continue the lesson.

Until it hit me.

But at the same time present mic came in before I could leave.
I started to run and he followed behind so I couldn't even teleport away.
He thought we were playing a game.

I ran all the way here from my classroom which is in an entirely different building away from present mic just to pull you out of class"
Aizawa explained.

"You and being chased by humans...

Wait...
Where is he now...?"
Midoriya asked in a slight panic.

"I have no idea.
I lost him cause I'm the faster one but he could've figured out where I was going..."

"Simple solution"

"What?"

"We're in ground beta right now.
Before anyone else comes out here let's transform into bats and fly back to your classroom."

"That is a good idea."

"Then it's settled"

The 2 quickly looked around to make sure no one had been listening in, there wasn't anyone in sight as there was a class in progress.

The 2 turned into bats and quickly flew away.

They did so just in time as well, present mic had come bolting down the street headed for the camera room.

"He runs fast for a human.
What is his quirk??"
Midoriya telepathically asked.

"His quirk literally only allows him to increase the volume of his voice...
I don't know where his freakish speed came from"

The 2 flew into his classroom and transformed back into their regular human forms.

"Now.
How do I explain this 'urgent' situation to my class later...?"
Midoriya asked as he transformed into his full vampire form.
He enjoyed being able to rest in his true form in comparison to his shrunken Verison.

"Hey I did my part and saved you from being exposed.
You can come up with a believable excuse now"

"If you help me come up with an excuse I'll erase present mics memory of you running away from him."

"Deal.
Say it was a family situation"

"Can't, bakugo's mom knows my mom and if I say it's a family situation they might come over for a surprise visit"

"Erase their memories and claim you were always there?"

"That's too many memories to try and erase at the same time."

"Hm...
A combination then.

Say it was a family situation and before Bakugo gets the chance to tell his mom you erase his memory of the whole situation"

"Perfect.
Consider his memory erased."

Sprinting could be heard down the hall, considering the pace of the steps and the scent following along with it, they both knew who it was.

He bursted through the door, "ahah! I found you!
I can't believe I scared you enough into ru-"
He cut himself off when he glanced at Midoriya who was looming over by Aizawa.