Surprising Team

...

"Let's kill that bloody bastard"
Bakugo said, determined.
There wasn't even a hint of light hearted humor in his voice either, he meant every word he spewed out.

Todoroki locked eyes with him and sighed, "yeah...
Let's kill them."

Midoriya glanced at Aizawa who also glanced at him, the both of them struggled to hold back a laugh as they looked away from eachother to keep from bursting out into tears.

Aizawa ended up sticking his head into a book on his desk as Midoriya just sunk his head into his arms.

"...hey don't you two both think it'd be best to let the heroes do their jobs...?"

"Kirishima I don't think they literally meant it...
They're just saying that they'll work hard to become heroes to take down villains...

Right?"

"...yeah
..right"
Bakugo forced out as he glanced at Midoriya for a second and turned around.

"Midoriya you good?
You're oddly silent..."
Sero asked as he tapped on his shoulder.

Midoriya raised his head up, "I'm fine... Friday was just a stress you know?"
He said through a perfect act.

"Yeah for all of us...
I almost lost my home"

"Me too..!
They infected were shouting chants of arson right outside my house...!"

"My family was amongst those evacuated and we were chased by the infected who were chanting murder.

We barley made it out alive...!"

"That sounds horrible...!
Me and my family just hid in our underground bunker and waited for things to pass..."

_________________________________________

The class spent the rest of the period talking away their stress, it helped quite a lot as not all of them had people to talk to aside from their own classmates.

Midoriya had used the opportunity to nap until lunch.

Bakugo didn't bother to talk to Midoriya, he didn't even tell him to meet him in the lunchroom.
He had been treating him as if he didn't exist.

And Midoriya was thriving every second of it.

"So.
What happened?"
Aizawa asked as he snacked on a blood bag.

"Alright I accidentally infected his dad so now he wants to take me down.
But because he doesn't know we're the Blood Reaper he also came to me for help on taking us down.

I didn't want to, for obvious reasons.
And now he's having a hissy fit over it."
Midoriya replied as he drank his own bag of blood.

"What was he even going to try to do?"

"He's going to illegally set up cameras all around Japan in hopes of catching us in the act."

"But we don't appear on camera?"

"Exactly.
But he doesn't know that.
It'll be quite a shocker to him"

"You don't plan to stop him?"

"Not really.
What's the most that could happen?"

"What if he starts to camp out in locations?"

"He simply dies.
I've been planning to kill him if he causes me any problems."

"Hm I guess that works then"

_________________________________________

"Hey Bakugo...
Is everything good between you and Midoriya?"
Sero asked as he dug into his sandwich.