Pure Fear

...

Her neck was snapped by her own hands.
The crowd watching all collectively screamed, the kids screamed especially loud.
Her body was dropped right on top of them as her assistant followed in suit and also snapped his own neck and dropped onto the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"WHY!?"

"BLOOD REAPER!?"

Midoriya became visible, holding Bakugo by his side.

"Hello everyone"
He said with a sinister smile as he watched them all scream louder than they had just moments before.

They all tried running to the escape but with the knights blocking entrance, they found themselves stuck in place unable to move.

Midoriya laughed as he brought nezu to his side and killed him for them all to see.

"Don't you all get it!?"
He yelled as he released Bakugo from his control.
"The heroes can't protect you"
He snapped his fingers and revealed the several vampires that loomed above them.

Bakugo's mouth dropped as he counted the number, "...m-more vampires...?!"
He screamed as explosions popped off his hand.
He looked down and found the bodies of hope dead on the ground.

He felt sick to the stomach, his head was spinning, and overall he wasn't doing well.
He glanced over at Midoriya who was wearing a sicking grin, it made him physically vomit...

And so he did.

Over the dead bodies.

"Ew"
Midoriya commented as the crowd of people below felt all their hopes and dreams shatter.

"Now.
I'm going to tell you things how they are.

I'm going to take over the world and no one can stop me.
But there is a way you all can survive"
Midoriya paused, waiting for a reaction.

They just fell silent in response, waiting for whatever Midoriya would say.

"Bring out the government officials.
The people that do will be personally spared."
Midoriya instructed.
He knew how desperate humans could get...
And how some were selfish enough to do anything as long as it could benefit them...
Even if it wouldn't last for long.

It didn't take long until they ratted them out.

"HERE!
THERE'S ONE STANDING NEXT TO ME!"
one screamed as loud as their lungs could force out.

Midoriya glanced down at the crowd and found one of the government officials being served up, quite literally.
The crowd had lifted him up for Midoriya to see.

Bakugo stared in pure despair, Midoriya's reaction was... Terrifying.

As if things were going exactly as he expected.
The smug grin on his face said it all.

He watched as Midoriya lifted up the government official and held him out Infront of him, waiting for all the other officials to be ratted out before he did anything else.

"HERE! ANOTHER ONE IS HERE!"

"OVER HERE TOO!"

"HERE...! JUST SPARE MY KIDS!"

Midoriya cynically laughed as he picked them out like berries from a bush.
It didn't take long until all the officials who had been hiding among the crowd were all fished out by people desperate to save their own skin.

"...h-Hey...

STOP.
EVERYONE...!
WHAT'RE YOU DOING...!?
Bakugo screamed as he finally snapped back to his senses, realizing he was actually able to talk.