Alliance

...

"Would you like some refreshments?"
Chisaki asked.

"We only drink blood"
Midoriya said with a friendly smile as he flashed his fangs.

"I know.
I've prepared some things just for that.
Do you like A- or B+"
Chisaki asked once again as a servant placed down empty glass cups.

"I'll take A- then"
Midoriya said.

"Same"
Aizawa added.

Shigaraki suffered in silence.

"Ah, and would you like any refreshments shigaraki?"

"No thank you"
Shigaraki replied.

Moments later blood was brought out in bottles.
It was poured into Aizawa's and Midoriya's cups for them to drink.

Midoriya lifted up his glass and whiffed it.
"Yeah A-. Nothing else added in either."
He took a sip, it was blood. However, it was suspiciously fresh.

"It's fresh blood that we collected earlier today In preparation for your visit."
Chisaki said as he lifted up a mug of his own refreshment and drank. He had to take off his plague mask and rest it beside him.

"Alright let us begin the meeting"
Shigaraki said, a bit agitated as he wasn't able to drink free fresh blood.

"Yes.
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
I am Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul.
I want to work with the league to help strengthen our forces."
He said as he held out his gloved hand for a handshake.
Shigaraki carfully shook his hand, avoiding touching his hand with 5 fingers.

Aizawa then shook his hand as did Midoriya right after.

Midoriya raised his brow as he pulled his hand back and looked at Chisaki suspiciously.

"...is everything alright?"
Chisaki asked as Midoriya stared at him.

Midoriya whiffed the air once more before he let out chuckle.
"What're you drinking?"

_________________________________________

"By any means necessary."
Bakugo said as he handed nighteye the stamped paper.

"Hm.
Good job.
Fine. You'll work with me as my intern to take down The Blood Reaper.
There is a meeting in less than 10 minutes in the conference room downstairs.
Prepare all the information you said you knew about him to share, it'll be very important."
Nighteye instructed as he grabbed files of his own and exited the room.

Bakugo nodded his head and followed along.

When he made it to the conference room there were already a bunch of heroes and detectives there.

Mirio, Tamaki, and Neijre were also already there.
Bakugo was the youngest.

During the 10 minutes, sir nighteye prepared his things and drank some water so he didn't run dry while talking.

Eventually, the 10 minutes were up and it was time for the meeting to officially begin.

"Good afternoon.
Today we are all here to discuss the national threat and emergency that is the blood Reaper.

2 nights ago the villain revealed himself to the public and released a devastating attack.

During the attack, over 3000 people died including the commission boss, other officials, and best jeanist.

Because of this, there's been a severe increase in crime as there's no one to govern the law properly.

The Blood Reaper also revealed that he wasn't working alone and infact Shouta Aizawa, previously known as pro hero eraserhead, was also a vampire and working with him.