Dilemma

...

"Eat up So you don't catch a cold"
Kaminari said with an innocent smile as the class sat around Midoriya and watched.

"...why haven't you all gone to sleep...? Aren't you all tired..
I feel bad for keeping you all up"
Midoriya lied as he began to act, he felt his stomach begin to churn he looked down at the bowl of greasy soup that had been waiting to be eaten.

"Don't worry about it..!
Right now get some food in your stomach"

Midoriya sighed as the class watched intently.
He lifted up the spoon, he could feel his lips quiver in disgust as he prepared himself for the nasty taste.

He put the spoon into the soup and lifted up a chunk of beef with some vegetables and soup.
He could see the steam rise up into the air, it wafted his nose and made his stomach queze.

The class watched him like he was the deciding judge, their eyes practically pierced through his soul as they watched him carefully bring it up closer to his face.

Midoriya wasn't sweating, but he was so nerved by the soup that he practically was.

Of all human foods, soup was his all time most hated.
Most oily foods were due to the fact it had a lot of seasonings and taste that would last on his tongue for too long.

The spoon of soup was 2 inches away from Midoriya's mouth, be mentally prepared as he opened his mouth to put the soup inside.

"Here goes no-"

"Hey it's time you all go to sleep"
Aizawa shouted.
Midoriya felt a wave of relief wash over him as he quickly put the spoon of soup down right back into the bowl.
At that very moment he felt like he could cheer from the very depths of his heart out through his mouth, absolutely thankful that Aizawa had stepped in on time.

"But Mr Aizawa, Midoriya has yet to eat..."

"Yeah he just got here"

"And we're helping him"

"I don't think Midoriya appreciates you all watching him eat like he's the final judge in a cooking competition.

I allowed you all to stay up and wait for Midoriya but now you're all going a bit too far.
Everyone return to their rooms at once, except for Midoriya so he can eat his dinner"
Aizawa sighed.

Midoriya felt like he could practically cry out of joy as he watched his classmates leave disappointedly.
He sunk into the couch as soon as they were all out of sight and let out the biggest sigh of relief.

"I owe you one, thank you"
Midoriya said with a sharp exhale as he transformed back to his true form.

"Yeah yeah, I figured you'd need it."
Aizawa said as he watched a droplet of water fall from Midoriya's hair and onto his face.
"You should probably dry up your hair"
He pointed to the towel rested on his shoulders.

"I probably should..."

Aizawa glanced around, everyone had truly just left at once.
"So

You erased her memories of you?"

"All of them.
She doesn't even remember meeting me"
Midoriya grinned as he ran the towel through his hair.

"What was the reason?
It's not like there was much to gain, right...?"
Aizawa asked, a bit confused as to why Midoriya would actually go through the trouble to erase every single memory she had of him.

"I have enough.
1.
This is the better alternative to me killing her.
If I killed her, I'd have to worry about paying for stuff and I'd no longer have a legal guardian so I'd be put up for adoption even while at UA which isn't something I'd want to go through.