Bunker

...

"Isn't he my unknown enemy?"
Midoriya asked as he fixed himself up on his bed.
"Eh no.
I already saw his strength back at the USJ and even in my weakened state I could beat him.
He's no threat, just a good pawn that I could use."
He yawned as he glanced at his clock.
"...if I sleep now there's a decent chance I won't sleep at night...

Eh.
Whatever"

_________________________________________

The night of the full moon dawned upon Japan.
Everyone had been told to prepare for the terrors that were to come.
Many were stressed out of their minds.
Some hung out with family during their possible last times together, some were with friends, others were with pets, and some people were alone as they had no one.

But all together, everyone was bracing for the devastation that was to follow.

Midoriya looked down at the glowing city of Tokyo. Beautiful lights of all colors could be seen decorating the empty ghost like streets. he was in the sky with Aizawa.
Their crimson cat-like eyes radiated viciously as they felt energy surge through their veins.

That night would be the night they'd be able to witness first hand heroes killing their own kind.

"How many people did you infect this time?"
Aizawa asked, his fangs baring whenever he spoke.

"Far more than last time.
I cannot wait to see how many the heroes will be able to kill"
Midoriya replied with a tenacious grin, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Well then..."

"Let's get started"

The both of them said in unison as Midoriya snapped his fingers and released the infected.

It didn't take long for the empty street serenity to be turned into pure chaos.

"They're here!"
Mirko screamed into the comm as she jumped into action.
She wasn't all too eager to kill, but they had to finish them off as soon as possible to keep damage to a minimum.

Heroes all around immediately sprung into attacking.
Many of them couldn't kill the infected, they just couldn't find it in their hearts to.
But that would be their down fall.

Though there were some heroes who understood that they didn't have a choice and that in order to save everyone they had to do what had to be done.

Those that couldn't kill, knocked them out without remorse.
They'd be killed later by the commission but it felt better than killing them directly.

"... they're strong!"
Woods shouted as he captured multiple infected people and knocked them out with a swift hit.

"I can't bring myself to kill them...!"
Mt. Lady cried as she held hand fulls of them.

"At the very least knock them out...!"
Gunhead shouted as he shot the infected down, aiming for non vital points that would only subdue them.

Midoriya watched as he drank the blood of another victim, a smug grin had been plastered all over his face as he enjoyed their struggle.

Some heroes of the bunch reluctantly did end up killing some of the infected.
Though it took an extreme toll on their mental state as they watched innocent looking people die in their hands choicelessly.

Because the heroes didn't try to save the infected this time around, they were able to deal with them much faster and efficiently.

"And this is our bunker.
Welcome"
Shoto bleakly smiled as he stood back for Mitsuki and Katsuki to see.