Accident

...

Midoriya sat in his bed, already on his 3rd blood bag.

It was the first time he had fresh blood directly available without the need to hunt.

"It's annoying how it'll stop being fresh after today.
I better enjoy as much of it as I can"
He sighed as he finished it off. Midoriya had already stored away the other blood in his fridge. He could feel himself already begin to get full, it wasn't like he had an infinite capacity for blood.

Despite this, he still drank to his hearts content and ended up passing out from a food coma.

He sat there, blood on his lips, in his true form, laid down on his bed, absolutely passed out without a care in the world.

He made sure his door was locked and even made sure to move the closet to block anyone from entering.

"Midoriya?"
Kaminari called out as he knocked on his door.
Midoriya didn't reply, for obvious reasons.
It was 9pm, pretty early in the night.

"Midoriyaaa?"
Kaminari called again

"Aw man, looks like he's asleep. I wanted him to try out my family's not so secret recipe for dinner today..."
He moped as he walked away.

Midoriya didn't end up waking up until late at night.
It was the best sleep he had ever gotten, he felt like a new vampire entirely.
He stood up and wiped off the dried blood on his lips.
He looked around, he had 45 bags of blood on the floor.
10 bags made up the average human.

Midoriya had basically had 4 humans and a half and passed out entirely.

It wasn't at all like a full moon where he could have hundreds at a time, the simple reason was his body didn't need all the extra resources and it wasn't sending all of it out to his powers.

He stood up and stretched, he could feel energy circle through his veins.

"That was good"
He said with a grin as he walked over to his bathroom.

After using the bathroom, he washed up and went to find Aizawa.

He found him passed out in his office with a blood packet still in his mouth. Though it was completely drained of all of its blood.

Midoriya held back a laugh, "if only I could take a picture of this"
He thought to himself as he woke Aizawa up with a tap on his shoulder.

Aizawa's eyes slowly opened up and found Midoriya staring down at him.

"Wat mre ywu doinf hewe?"
He asked, though all his words were muffled because of the bag still in his mouth.

"What?"
Midoriya asked as he stepped back and watched Aizawa sit up and take the bag out of his mouth.

"What are you doing here?"
Aizawa said properly.

"I wanted to see if you had passed out too"
Midoriya replied truthfully as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I assume you also passed out?"

"Mhm.
I hope the class wasn't looking for me"
Midoriya said as he opened the office door, ready to leave.

When he opened the door he found one of his classmates, Kaminari, getting a cup of water.
His back had been turned to Midoriya but he turned around as soon as he heard the door open and shut.

Midoriya went invisible at the same time, but not fast enough.
Kaminari let out a yelp as he rubbed his eyes hard, "I could've sworn-
No...
What the heck, am I seeing things cause I'm so tired??"
He screamed as he grabbed his water and ran up the stairs.