Problem

...

"Eraserhead.

Your quirk temporarily disables other quirks, doesn't it?"

All eyes landed on Aizawa as sudden attention was switched to the vamp that had been seated silently.

"It does, but recently I was put on day shift."

"That's no issue, it's just so we can capture the blood reaper and put a stop to their crimes.
We only need 1 night."

"...I suppose that does work.
But how am I going to protect all of you when you're all scattered around?"

"Thats an easy fix.
You'll be flying with me"
Hawks smiled.

"...eh?"

"I'll carry you around.

Besides, if we put everyone under lock down and no one is outside then there's no reason for us to actually be scattered around.

We can just sit there like bait.

And as soon as they come to attack, you cancel their quirk and we knock them out.

If you ask me, it's a fool proof plan"
Hawks said confidently as he put a circle around a future date.

Nods of agreement spread around.

"This day in November will be the next date of the full moon.
It will also be the day we capture the blood reaper once and for all.

Count on it"
Hawks said, sure that his plan would work.

And it could've...

If it weren't for a couple major flaws.

"This is a smart plan I have to admit.

But they forget to consider that the 'blood reaper' can break into homes given the situation.

They also don't know Aizawa is also technically the 'blood reaper' so they won't be able to stop anything.

They keep denying the possibility of another smart species other than humans and classify us as mythological monsters.

It's an upper advantage but my it's dumb"
Midoriya thought to himself as he stared at hawks directly.

"It's settled then!"
Tsukauchi said as he took the spotlight once again.

"November 27th!
There will be a nation wide lockdown from the start of the night until the break of dawn.

It'll be the night the blood reaper comes to an end.

If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to email me but that'll be the end of this meeting"
Tsukauchi said as he stood up and ended it.

People soon started to leave, Aizawa was one of the first.

But it was really just an attempt, he was held back by conversation...

"Heya eraserhead"
Hawks said as he tapped on Aizawa's shoulder before he could leave.

The other heroes had either left or were in mini conversations of their own with other heroes.

"Hey?"
Aizawa said a bit confused, he was never really talked to so it was strange.

"You're going to be a key asset in this plan and because of that, we should get chicken and pizza after as a celebration!"
Hawks smiled ever so brightly.

"Chicken and pizza?"

"Yeah!
Or are those not your favorites?
We can always go off what you want instead.
What would you rather get?