Crash

...

"...did bakugo help Midoriya out of his free will?"
Todoroki asked as he flew over to the next city.

"There's no way he did"

"No...
Midoriya is a vampire with a bunch of powers... He probably forced Bakugo to do it somehow."

"Yeah! Bakugo wouldn't betray us"

"...Midoriya did and we never expected it..."

They all fell silent, they didn't know how they'd react if Bakugo had betrayed them as well.
He had been taken back to UA and tied down in a metal chair with quirk cancellers all around.

It's not that the class hated him, they were just distrustful because of the situation they were in.

Heroes, police, and class 1-A were all trying their hardest to save everyone...
But with it being just the beginning of the night, they were struggling.

Midoriya and Aizawa were having a blast.
They had the whole night remaining and they had barley started.

Shigaraki didn't want to partake in it directly.
He still enjoyed being hidden in the shadows enough that he wouldn't outright reveal he was a vampire to the public yet.

Destruction carried out the entire night...

Thousands died.

Not only to Midoriya and Aizawa's attacks, but to the Tartarus villains attacks and Nomu attacks.

Most people ended up dying due to physical trauma rather than having all their blood drained out of them.

Aizawa's shadow control ended up doing the most devastation.
He hardly used it over the centuries, but because he was given the chance to use it as much as he could be abused the opportunity.

When dawn broke out a total of 3719 people had died...

Midoriya and Aizawa went to the base shigaraki had given them and teleported their packed up things to themselves as they slept through the crash, finally given the opportunity to do what Shigaraki would always do.

Midoriya obviously wasn't able to take over the same night, he still had to deal with the help that was called over from other nations and he still had yet to locate where the president had been hiding.

But he wasn't in any rush, the damage had already been done.
With the commission gone and no one to govern the law, it wouldn't be long until everything else collapsed.

Midoriya slept soundly on that fact, even though his entire body was sore from the crash he had to deal with...

_________________________________________

Bakugo's eyes slowly cracked open.
He looked around in a daze, hardly able to remember what he had done.

Midoriya had released him from his control once the crash kicked in, it was too much of a bother to keep him under control.

"He's awake..."

"... he is"

He opened his eyes properly and found himself surrounded by his classmates.
They all looked severely sleep deprived and sad.

"...why the hell am I tied up!?"
Bakugo screamed as he found himself unable to move.

"Bakugo...
You were attacking Tokyo...

With Midoriya..."
Kaminari said, saddened deeply.

"WHAT?!"
Bakugo screamed as all his memories of the past loaded in.
"WHAT THE HELL?! I...
WHY DID I DO THAT...??"
He screamed as he struggled to remember his reasoning behind it.