Chapter 3

After the dynasty disbanded, Xing Yi went to the weapon room to close, and only came out when the moonlight rose. He was used to being alone, and the people who fought on the battlefield of the ancient gods did not need Xian'e to serve them.

    The people in his temple were only responsible for lighting the lights, delivering meals, and cleaning the gardens. Humans are no more than two star masters, Seven Kills and Greedy Wolf.

    He had always been able to see things clearly with his eyes closed, but after seeing the moon rise, he still lit a lamp. The lights and the moonlight reflect each other, revealing the shadows of people.

    When Xing Yi walked into the bedroom, the first thing he saw was the big hole that Xiao Fenghuang had drilled in the window paper during the day. Even if you draw with a ruler and a ruler, it may not be so round.

    The room was silent, and it seemed that the bird was indeed gone.

    Xing Yi thought to himself, heaven, earth, mountains and rivers have their own place of return, in short, it will not be in Fuli Palace.

    After taking a bath and washing, he was about to undress and go to bed, but when his head just rested on the soft pillow, he realized that something was not right-the inside of his pillow was filled with jade chips, and the outside was filled with dried lily flowers.

    At this moment, the left side of his pillow bulged slightly, a little swollen, and even the small piece was slightly moist.

    Xing Yi tilted his head to look over, and saw a small fat bird pressed under the pillow, and a pair of black bean eyes.

    Xiao Fenghuang greeted him.

    He hesitated for a moment, then dragged Xiao Fenghuang out with two fingers - Xiao Fenghuang's hair was still wet with water stains, and all the hair on his body was covered with water beads.

    It fitted to his chubby bird. The feathers were wet and not fluffy, and they looked a little smaller than what they saw in the daytime.

    Xing Yi asked, "Are you wiping yourself with my pillow?"

    Don't the birds shake their hair after bathing themselves?

    This little fat bird was squashed even with its hair, which shows that it is indeed a stupid bird.

    Xiao Fenghuang stared at him for a while, then Xing Yi said, "Go back, little fat bird, I won't raise you."

    Hearing this, Little Phoenix flapped his wings, squatted down in front of the hole in the window paper, stretched out his chest and stomach, and tried to shrink himself. The hole looked bigger than his wet appearance now.

    "Look, I'm thin, not a little fat bird." Little Phoenix said, his eyes full of confidence. He was afraid that Xing Yi would dislike him with bad intentions, so he still pretended to be a little bird with low cultivation and insisted not to speak human words.

    This sound was just a chirp in Xing Yi's ears, but he somehow realized the meaning.

    Xing Yi looked at the little phoenix wet and tried to shrink, and was silent for a moment: "You are really fat, not because of your plump wings. Even if you get wet with your feathers and squish yourself a little, you will still be fat."

    Little Phoenix moved a bit, clawed at the windowsill, still staring at him intently.

    At this moment, Xing Yi finally noticed the small package that rolled on the floor - a tattered textile material commonly used in the world, made of silk, but the stitch pattern on the top was still tight and solid, embroidered with a small spring flower.