Chapter 53

Xing Yi looked at Xiao Fenghuang, and doubted that he had heard it wrong: "Say it again, how many fruits do you save, and how many do you need to eat every day?"

    Xiao Fenghuang lowered his little head again - when he was in the form of He He In bird shape, they all have the same movement habits, and this movement made Xing Yi see the little twisted strands of his hair that were curled up.

    He wanted to reach out and touch it, but he held back, and then asked in a serious tone, "Huh? What about you, bad bird."

    Little Phoenix murmured in a sullen voice, "Eat three...three a day. Hundreds. One thousand two... One thousand two hundred and thirty-four fruits."

    Xing Yi sneered: "So this is the reason why you have lost weight recently, the more you lose weight, the more round you are?"

    Xiao Fenghuang flattered him. As he sat down, he held his hand sincerely: "Weijian, that's not the case. When I first came here, I really tried to lose weight very seriously, but you later said that I'm cute even when I'm fat, so I'll just lose weight. Think of it as fitness. And, you know, the practice is so small, after skinning it becomes even smaller, you only let me eat fifteen practice every day, for the bird, it's like when you become a human, I'm only allowed to eat fifteen melon seeds. You see, eating three hundred melon seeds a day isn't too much?"

    The bird was well versed in coquetry skills, and said softly, "So, it's not my fault, But it's not your fault either. Practicing is as precious as the Chengyang Lake crab and cucumber seeds in the world, so even if you can only eat 30 a day, I know it's your husband's will."

    Xing Yi used his index finger to compare his thumb with his thumb . A circle the size of a quail egg was made, which is almost the size of the actual practice: "Tell me again, how big is this?"

    Xiao Fenghuang was a little shy, and opened his eyes and said nonsense: "The melon seeds are so big."

    Xing Yi: "...

    Xing Yi rubbed his temples and asked him again, "Forget it, how did you hide so much? "

    Xiao Fenghuang said with a shy face: "Every time the snacks are picked by Sister Fairy for me, sometimes she doesn't know how to count them, just put a few after picking them. If she said less, she would give me more fruit. Besides, after my fruit was stolen twice by Wei Jian you last time, I often ran to tell the fairy sister, you took my fruit again. After eating, Sister Fairy will pick another plate for me."

    Xing Yi listened for a while, then fell silent, and after a while he said, "You really..."

    Little Phoenix continued shyly: "Actually, I didn't expect this method to work. For so long, I don’t know why Sister Fairy hasn’t asked you for verification, so I didn’t wear a gang.”

    Xing Yi said: “Of course I can’t wear a gang, the whole Fuli Palace, dare to ask me if I stole a small one. I'm afraid you are the only one to be the fruit of the bird."

    He motioned and continued.

    The little phoenix then explained honestly: "And then, I also bribed a few bamboo grandpas in the backyard. I tickled them with my claws, and they were willing to leave some fruits for me, not telling you and the fairy sister, so I stocked up. It's quite easy to pick up the fruit. Hey, Wei Jian, don't be mad at me. I promise to hand in all of them and give them to you to eat. I can also help you find other spirit fruit fairy grass and eat them. You can improve your cultivation.”

    Xing Yi remembered that when he turned into a briquettes last time, Xiao Fenghuang shared private money with himself, so he asked in a deep voice, “You are so capable, did you save money behind my back?