Chapter 15

It was very late when Xingyi returned to the wedding room. The master bedroom is neatly decorated, with dragon and phoenix lamps, lanterns, and crimson curtains hanging on the wall, all of which reveal a quiet and deep joy.

    The newlyweds sitting in the middle of the room on the wedding bed were also very happy. Little Phoenix folded his hands in an orderly manner, and waited in this position for a long time. He didn't move until he heard the sound of pushing the door.

    He subconsciously wanted to reach out and lift the hijab to look at him. After thinking about it, he shrank back, put down his hand sternly.

    Xing Yi saw his movements, and his footsteps paused. Then he glanced around, reached out and picked up the golden scale placed by the table, and reached out to lift the little phoenix's hijab.

    At that moment, the little phoenix raised his head slightly, the brilliance in his eyes seemed to be better than the candlelight, and the deep red against the background , a bright smile appeared on that beautiful face.

    Strangely enough, Xing Yi was already calm. When he was talking to his younger brother outside just now, he was also rational, indifferent and calm. He was born with such a temper, just to get rid of the suspicion of today's young emperor, he didn't even take this deceptive wedding in his heart.

    However, when he saw Little Phoenix's smile, his heart beat...

    This young man is not yet seventeen, he is obviously brought out of the brothel, he is obviously stained with dust, he is obviously a person he picked casually - even if the lord goes home with a prostitute, it must be the top card, as long as there is a hhis name is there, and he doesn't care about the others. But it just so happens that this smile is so beautiful.

    Xing Yi suddenly realized one thing, since he got married, the person in front of him is completely his. If there is no accident, this long and lonely life will be accompanied by this person.

    Xing Yi didn't pay attention, and his fingers ran down Xiao Fenghuang's soft, supple cheeks, stroked the end of his eyes, and touched his warm starting point. He took off the golden hairpin that tied his hair, and the ink splashed and the blue silk poured out like a waterfall, and draped over his shoulders.

    Xiao Fenghuang blinked and called out softly, "Husband."

    Xing Yi was stunned for a moment, then said warmly, "Yeah."

    The two of them had never been married, but Xiao Fenghuang remembered these details and rules by heart. Together with wine, eat boiled half-boiled sugar dumplings. Can't go wrong with a single step.

    Xing Yi and he drank wine hand in hand, looking at the bowl of sugar dumplings dipped in water that was about to cool down, thinking that this thing was the same as drinking wine, and it was eaten by both of them. Xiao Fenghuang hurriedly stopped him: "This is raw, don't eat it."

    Xing Yi frowned: "Raw? I'll ask someone to re-"

    Xiao Fenghuang looked at him with a smile and grabbed him. Arm: "It's not like that."

    Xing Yi waited for him to speak. Xiao Fenghuang's voice became smaller, as if he was a little embarrassed: "This marriage custom is to ask you to take the initiative to invite me to eat dumplings, and then ask me after I take a bite, 'Born or not'? Then I want to say 'She', this It's just a matter of talking, so you can have a precious son early."

    Xing Yi smiled: "You are a man, since I welcome you back to the house, I won't care about the issue of the offspring."

    Little Phoenix was quiet for a moment, and then murmured: "I heard that other people Getting married, everything will be like this... Although I am a man, I can't give birth to a child for you, but, but I..."