Chapter 72

On this day, Xiao Fenghuang spent the afternoon preparing meals, and Xing Yi tried all kinds of dishes.

    Xing Yi rarely moved his chopsticks and ate more than usual, but he didn't like the Qionghua Cherry Soup: "Sour."

     He looked at him with a smile: "It turns out that you feel sour, slightly cum, you lied to me for so long, and I finally caught it."

    Xing Yi was slightly startled.

    Xiao Fenghuang told him: "I like to drink cherry soup. You used to have people bring cherries over. I would cook the two of us to drink every night. I know that you are afraid of sourness, so I put two more spoons of sugar when cooking soup for you. , you can drink two bowls; but once I forgot to put sugar, you also drank two bowls, and I don’t know if you like it after adding sugar, and you say everything I do is delicious, obviously You're lying."

    He stretched out his chopsticks and pointed at him, with a somewhat smug look: "It's obvious that I feel sour, so I don't want to tell me, I've caught it now."

    Xing Yi looked at him: "You having said that, I remembered a little. At that time, I was late, and I couldn't wait to have dinner with you. The only time I had time to have a few words with you was when I was drinking soup. It was just right after two bowls of soup. After a stick of incense, I take a shower after that, and I have to go out early the next day. If it wasn't for talking to you, a bad phoenix, where would I drink this sour little cherry soup?"

    Xiao Fenghuang was stunned. Leng: "Oh."

    Xing Yi then looked at him: "As for the question of whether it is good or not... In the human world, I have never eaten rice cooked by my mother since I was a child. You are also self-reliant. It is my greatest luck to have someone cook for me. This meal is delicious and good-looking. How dare I say no. Do you think so, Xiao Yuanyuan?"

     Little Phoenix immediately happily leaned into his arms. Xing Yi hugged him on his lap, wrapped his arms around his waist, lowered his head and rubbed his cheek: "But I have to say, the soup you made today is really sour."

    Little Phoenix reached out and took a few sips of the soup bowl, wondering: "But I think it's okay, I just tasted it when I was cooking, and thought that the Xianzhou cherries were too sweet, and I put a little brother seven kills for it. The Vinegar Immortal Grass I gave is quite sweet to me."

    He pondered for a while and decided not to worry about this issue anymore, Xing Yi knew that his taste was always sour and didn't care.

    After the two were sticking together in the courtyard for a while, you and I drank more than half of the cherry soup one by one, and finally went to bathe and sleep together.   

    Before falling asleep, Xing Yi held Xiao Fenghuang in his arms, stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek: "Yuanyuan, I thought about it, the magic shelter you told Garuda should open earlier, you try to help me When I do this, I will also try my best to bring down the astrolabe, okay?"

    Little Phoenix stared at him with bright eyes and asked, "Why, Wei Jian, you told me this afternoon that you don't have to be in such a hurry?"

    Yi whispered, "I think my concentration won't last long, Xiao Yuanyuan."

    Xiao Fenghuang didn't understand what he was talking about at first, but after he reacted, he seriously extended Poke Xingyi's chest with his finger: "Then you are afraid, if you are afraid that you will soon become completely tempted by me, I will go to sleep in the side hall... No, the side hall is too close, the two of us don't meet, I can go to Brahma's hometown. Stay for a while. When will you find out the specific solution, and when will I come back, do you think this is ok?"