Chapter 66

Xing Yi took him in his arms, let the little phoenix stretch out his fingers, pressed his temples to please him, and softly coaxed him: "Wei Jian, won't you get angry with me? Look, we haven't seen each other for four months. It's not good if we get sulky as soon as we meet. Don't have a headache, I'll go back and make soup for you."

    Xiao Fenghuang started rubbing and patting. After a long time, Xing Yi finally pulled him forward, hooked his waist and pressed him in his arms, almost hitting his chin.

    Xiao Fenghuang stopped talking, raised his eyes and blinked at him, his eyes sparkling, eager to forgive him quickly.

    Xing Yi looked at him for a long time, then suddenly said: "I don't have a headache, just let it go."

    Xiao Fenghuang looked at him wrapping his arms, tilted his head and said, "If you let me let go, then let me go, Xiao Feng. Let's go back and cook."

    Xing Yi didn't let go, but the gloomy expression on his face softened slightly: "I don't have a headache..." He leaned over and kissed the little phoenix, taking the bird into his arms completely.

    In the middle of the night, the lingering sound fell into Xiao Fenghuang's ears, causing him to open his eyes slightly.

    The kiss wasn't long, it didn't have any erotic meaning, it was more of a lingering lingering on the ears. Their shoulders were against their shoulders, their five fingers were tightly interlocked, and a piece of paper could not be inserted between the body and the body.

    It was hot, and Xingyi felt familiar at that moment, as if they had repeated this experience countless times, they avoided the crowded lobby, huddled behind the screen and kissed quickly and eagerly; Walking along the riverside of the river lantern, the starry night was dark, and as he walked, he stopped and kissed his little phoenix carefully, holding hands together in summer, so hot that he was unwilling to let go. 

   "I don't have a headache... I feel distressed, Xiao Yuanyuan."

    A magnetic and hoarse voice sounded in Xiao Fenghuang's ears, Xiao Fenghuang opened his eyes and saw Xing Yi with a slightly confused expression, and seemed to touch it subconsciously. Touched his wrist. 

   Xiao Fenghuang took a look and found that Xing Yi's wrist had a dark red pattern at some point. The complicated and strange pattern reminded him of the disturbing star line that had shot out in Xing Yi's smelting room for no reason. It was coquettish and gorgeous.

    Xiao Fenghuang also seemed to be scalded by the heat he exhaled, and he didn't even have the guts to respond to him, so he just pretended that he didn't hear him, lightly touched his wrist and asked, "Wei Jian, does it hurt here?"

    Xing Yi stared into his eyes: "It doesn't hurt, it's just a little hot. Did you hear what I just said?"

    I feel sorry for you, did you hear it?

    Xiao Fenghuang was embarrassed by him, and shouted, "I hear you!" He moved away from Xing Yi's embrace, rushed out a few steps, and turned his hand back to him.

    Xing Yi held his hand, he seemed dissatisfied, after thinking about it, he took one of his arms, and then put his other hand into Xing Yi's sleeve, the whole person was about to hang on him body went.

    Xing Yi didn't say anything about him, and just walked forward. The garden is very big, and the tour guide Xiao Fenghuang didn't say a word, so he walked with him quietly.

    After walking a few steps, Xing Yi found that he still seemed to have a sore back and shivered a little when he walked, so he took advantage of the situation and hugged his waist and abdomen, raised his knees, and hugged him horizontally.