Chapter 78

Xiao Fenghuang said that he missed his mouth, and Bai Ze immediately screamed beside him: "I miss Yueyuezi too!"

     As he said that, he was about to rush over to touch Xiao Fenghuang's little head, but he was hit by Fenghuang Mingzun's big wings with a clatter.

    The cave immediately changed from a touch of sadness to a scene of joy and excitement.

    Xiao Fenghuang was paralyzed in the nest with his belly and claws hanging, he turned his head and asked, "Why do we call elder brother Yue Yue Lao, but you call him Yue Zai?"

    Bai Ze said, "Yue Lao Yue Lao sounds very old. Our Yuezai is very young and handsome. Before I met him for the first time, I thought he was an old man and expressed shock to him. Since then...hey, every time I meet him for the first time, he has to explain himself He's really young and cute. Since he's not old, he's a little brat. He's happy to call him that..."

    "Although he never admits it, hey, I've been in a relationship with him more than a dozen times in total, even if we break up After more than a dozen times, I don't know where the problem is."

    Mingzun pointed to the little phoenix: "Then I think you can talk to Yuanyuan about chasing and falling in love. You've been alive for almost 10,000 years. , it's not as good as a bird, I'm ashamed for you."

    Bai Ze crawled over to talk to Little Phoenix. With his hands behind his head, he lay down on the ground.

    Compared with the little phoenix, who has a nest made by Mingzun, Mingzun has his soft and soft tail feathers. His conditions are really very difficult, but he doesn't care.

    He gushed about his emotional history for a long time, and after a while, Xiao Fenghuang successfully fell asleep.

    Ming Zun sighed and said: "People are seriously missing their husbands, and I am so disturbed by you, I am afraid that I will not be able to miss them. I have decided to formally hire you as a sleep coax expert for Little Phoenix when he misses the emperor, and the salary is related to Yue Lao."

    Bai Ze's eyes lit up: "No problem! This is called psychological counseling during pregnancy. These young people are always in love and love, and they often make troubles in spring and autumn. If you want me to say, fate has come. You can't stop it, so be casual. Leave it to me to coax the bird to sleep."

    They stayed in this cave for five days. In the past five days, Bai Ze and Phoenix Mingzun were actively preparing for the battle, pickling a lot of fish and lemons, picking a lot of fairy fruits, almost filling half of the cave.

    Under the control of Ming Zun, Xiao Fenghuang had a happy time without thinking about the slightest.

    Little Phoenix originally wanted to go out with them to gather food, but was rejected by Phoenix Mingzun, and clearly stipulated: his actions must be limited to the nest made by Mingzun for him, and the major task is to eat and sleep, otherwise he will dislike Phoenix Mingzun's tail feathers, he wants to settle accounts with him.

    Little Phoenix kept a diary in the nest, did weight loss exercises, and then secretly asked Bai Ze about their preparation plan, and wanted Bai Ze to teach him sword practice.

    He secretly told Bai Ze: "I think, if we really want to fight, we need one more person and more help. Although I am pregnant with a baby, I was still alive and kicking when I didn't know it a few days ago. Exercise. Brother Bai Ze, just teach me."

    Bai Ze saw through him at a glance: "I think you just want to learn to use the sword that the emperor gave you? Okay, every day when the big phoenix takes a nap and goes out to take a bath, you Then pretend to sleep, create an illusion, and I'll go in and teach you how to use it. I'll send you a teaching sword first, and you'll talk about it after you've practiced it."