Chapter 16

On the wedding night, it was the first time for the two of them, and they were a little green.

    Xing Yi had been in the military camp all the year round and had no time to take care of Fengyue, so he couldn't control it. When he finally fell asleep, it was very late.

    But Little Phoenix is ​​not sleepy. He got up before dawn, and after taking a shower, he sat in front of the mirror and dressed.

    His movements were very light and slow, the thin morning light was intermittently blocked by his arms, reflected on the half-covered bed tent, and Xing Yi was shaken awake. He opened his eyes, turned his head to look over, and saw the little phoenix with long hair scattered, tilting his head and running sesame leaves along the hair, the comb was bitten in his mouth.

    His princess was still wearing that dark red lingerie, which was loosely draped over her body, revealing her beautiful clavicle and fair skin. Danfeng squinted at the person in the mirror, as if she was seriously looking at it.

    Xing Yi couldn't help laughing at the meticulous appearance. He got up and put on his clothes. He wanted to call Xiao Fenghuang to serve him, but when he just passed his eyes, he saw that Xiao Fenghuang had noticed that he was awake, and rushed towards him easily and naturally. He shook his hand.

    It was a very common gesture of calling someone over, but this was the first time Xing Yi had encountered someone who dared to make this gesture in front of him. He couldn't tell what he was thinking, so he walked over.

    Little Phoenix pulled his hair back, stood up on the chair with a smile, and approached the button on his chest. Xing Yi looked down at him, and saw a few tufts of hair on his uncombed hair.

    Little Phoenix was half-kneeling on the chair, tying his belt inappropriately, the jade belt clicked, Little Phoenix climbed down the pole, buried his head in Xing Yi's arms and stopped for a moment, his hands were not honest, so he hugged him.

    Looking at him, he even raised his head to show a bright smile.    

     Xing Yi stared at the tufts of upturned hair on top of his head, and pressed him down easily, as if he had touched Little Phoenix's head. With his palms down and resting on his back, he tightened his grip and calmly gave his embrace to the person in front of him.    

     He is his princess.    

     This thought popped out in Xing Yi's mind again, as if reminding him of something.    

    He asked casually, "Wake up so early?"

    Xiao Fenghuang held onto his hand and didn't do any other unruly actions, but said a little aggrievedly: "The morning after the bridal chamber, the hairstyle is going to be changed. Girls will put their hair up, as a beauty for women. Xing Yi laughed again: "

    Yesterday was giving birth to a child, but now it's a braid, do you want to braid your hair? You are a man, not a daughter's family. Even if you are my princess, you don't have to learn how to be a woman. It looks like what it looks like now."

    Xiao Fenghuang picked up the comb again, gathered the hair behind his head, combed it a few times and bit it into his mouth: "I don't want to braid my hair, I want a crown."