Chapter 81

Everyone knows that Little Phoenix has a necklace with a crystal-clear stone on a rope, something that he had when he was an egg. This stone is not only beautiful, but also hot, and he relied on it to survive the severe winter that lasted for more than ten years during the water robbery period.

    Little Phoenix is ​​very fond of this treasure. Generally, people are not allowed to touch it or see it. They say that it is to be given to a future husband or wife as a token of affection.

    Now he felt that the time had come.

    After squatting under the stones on the other side of the river and peeping for 20 consecutive days, Little Phoenix finally made sure of one thing happily: he really fell in love with the young man on the other side of the river who came to wash his sword every day.

    While he was happy, he was also a little sad: he was still a young phoenix, and he didn't even know how to change shape. Is it too early to fall in love now?

    Moreover, the young man who washed the sword was very silent, he didn't seem to laugh, and he didn't like to talk to others. Even in the crowd, he looked like a loner, and it seemed difficult to get close.

    But he wasn't worried. He is a very popular little phoenix, and soon, with the advice of the younger brothers around him, he tentatively set a goal: to get close to others first, at least to take the first step bravely.

    On the first day, he sneaked across the river, squatting not far from Xingyi and staring at him.

    Xingyi didn't find him, and went back after washing the sword.

    The next day, the little phoenix moved a little closer, two feet closer than yesterday, and this time Xingyi noticed him—after washing his sword, he threw a stone and knocked down a passing goose.

    The bloody body of the big wild goose collapsed beside the little phoenix convulsively, causing his round body to tremble for a moment.

    Xingyi noticed this fat phoenix when he was picking up the wild geese - to be honest, the phoenix family has always been round and round when they were young, but it is rare to see such roundness, let alone the six fire tribulations now, everyone is hungry and full.

    Such a small phoenix is ​​really unusual, it is hard not to attract the attention of others.

    He looked at the red-golden ball shaking to and fro, thought about it, and told him, "I won't eat you, I don't like to eat too fat."

    Xiao Fenghuang immediately felt relieved.

    When he saw Xing Yi talking to him, his heart jumped, his little paws moved, and he raised his head and asked him: "Hello, since you don't eat me, then we are good friends. My name is Ling, this is a family member. The name my elder gave me, it means fire is bright, what's your name?"

    Xing Yi looked at his bird friend who suddenly appeared, and replied in a low voice, "Xing Yi."

    Little Phoenix tweeted a few times , patted his little wings, and a pair of Xiaodou's eyes gleamed: "I remember."

    -----

    Xingyi never thought that from that day on, he would be entangled by this chubby bird . Playful and likable, the bird quickly captured the hearts of his mates and made a fuss with them.

    Little Phoenix talked with Nuwa about skin care and beauty techniques, and Feng both debated the position of life and death, and discussed the possibility of rebirth with Tathagata, which is said to have enlightened him a lot.