Chapter 33

Shen Rui didn't stay in Jiangling after waking up. After a night of secret talks with Xingyi, he returned to Beijing by car the next day, and asked informants on Jianghu to send a few letters.

    No one knows the final destination of the letter, only the path of one of the letters was notified by the dead guard of the Jiangling City Lord's Mansion: it was sent to the palace, but its destination was not the Hall of Mental Cultivation where officials were introduced, but to the yamen The "three subjects" in the due east of the mansion hall.

    There are many people in the Forbidden City, and no one knows which one of the rites, officials and households the letter was sent to, but what is certain is that the place closest to their Majesty already knows this. Dark secret.

    That night, Shen Rui said to Xing Yi: "It was your mother-in-law and your younger brother who murdered. In the battle for the establishment of the reserve, His Majesty and your concubine made various preparations in advance, but you were the only one who kept you in the dark. Now the whole country is in the dark. Xuanxue Daxing, the emperor's eldest son's remaining prestige will not fall. If it borrows the name of the gods to make a comeback, it will not be known who the master of this country will be at that time. The reason why I dare to tell you is also because of your identity - of course, I also know Your Majesty is already very afraid of you, and you must be worried about it."

    Xing Yi said: "The first empress and the eldest son are dead."

    Shen Rui gave him a booing gesture: "I know you don't believe in ghosts and gods, you I don't believe it either, but as long as the people all over the world believe it, then the dead can be said to be alive. You are all smart people, and you will not understand this truth. If the power of the emperor's eldest son comes back one day, then there will be big changes in the Forbidden City. "

    Xing Yi said: "You are also a smart person, so you don't know the risks involved."

    Shen Rui raised his voice and said sarcastically: "I don't know? No, I know, I am the young master of Dali Temple. Sir, the only thing I know from the beginning to the end is to investigate the murder case thoroughly. They don't let me investigate, I want to investigate, such a big living person can't die in vain. How can they regard human life as the most important thing Caojiao, why do wicked people get away with impunity? When the emperor breaks the law, he should be guilty of the same crime as the common people."

    It is recorded in the dossier that the prescription used by the queen when she suffered from typhoid fever was replaced by a deadly strange poison. The first queen knew that someone had attacked her, but she didn't know how, but when she found out, it was too late and she was terminally ill.

    At that time, Lin Zhao, the eldest son of the emperor, was still a toddler. The former queen did not trust the former emperor, so she secretly contacted her maiden family, sent the eldest son out of the palace overnight, and then set fire to his own bedroom, even his corpse. not left.

    The so-called "eldest son" who was buried with the late queen was actually a pair of cat bones, a cat raised by the late queen herself. At the time of the fire, the cat accompanied its owner and refused to leave, so it burned into coke together.    

    The real emperor's eldest son, Lin Zhao, was taken away by a family member of the first empress when she was a girl.

    He changed his name to a very down-to-earth name - called "Hu Tianbao", and the word was Huaifeng. The Hu family was doing business in Beijing, and they were first-class upstarts.

    With this down-to-earth name, Lin Zhao lived as a lonely dude with a righteous heart and a good heart, but he still retained the characteristics of people who are not in the world. naive.