Chapter 34

There is no other in the past, roughly here, when the little phoenix took the time to slowly tell the story to the Garuda, it stopped at this night.

    The low whisper, the warm embrace, and the sound of the sea breeze blowing from the coast of Fujian, humming on the bed, only the two of them are warm here in the whole world.

    The little fat bird waved its short, fat little wings and said smugly, "He told me a story about a king, and after we chatted for a while, we hugged each other and slept."

    Garuda asked: "And then What about later?"

    Xiao Fenghuang said, "The second life will come later."

    His Xiaodou's eyes were clear, and only for a moment showed a slight sadness.

    As if he remembered some bad memory, and then Then he flapped his wings excitedly: "In the second life, he grew into a sword cultivator in the immortal mountain. He still has memories and remembers me, so he tried his best to cultivate and wanted to come to me. But he was so good that the three thunder and fire tribulations split ahead of time. Come down, let him fly up. He returned to the immortal class, and suddenly he doesn't remember me, I think it's probably because of the astrolabe."

    Little Phoenix squatted in the snow, patted the snow with his small paws, and muttered with his head down : "It's not his fault. When I met him, I didn't know he would be such a powerful emperor."

    Garuda stretched out his wings and patted his head.

    If Little Phoenix could tell what his life on earth was like, he would definitely jump up and say he was very happy.

    He is a straight person, love is love, hate is hate, if there is something unpleasant, Xing Yi coaxes him, takes him for a walk in different places, or gives him a kiss, he can quickly to forget the unhappiness.

    For him, the good stories in front of him are always more important than the past, and he only remembers good stories.

    ————————————-

    When Little Phoenix woke up, he found himself nestled in Xing Yi’s arms. The two were facing each other, in a perfectly fitted posture, Xing Yi slept soundly, breathing steady and long, motionless, while Xiao Fenghuang was warm all over, and his lips were suspiciously pressed against the corners of Xing Yi's lips.

    Xiao Fenghuang was startled, and just wanted to dodge, so as not to be caught and pinched by Xing Yi again, but he thought about it and found that he was very promising. Calm down.

    What's more, he's his future empress, isn't he?

    After Xiao Fenghuang figured this out, not only did he not hide back, he secretly opened his eyes to look up, adjusted his position a little, and gave Xing Yi a firm kiss on the lips.

    Xing Yi's eyelashes trembled slightly, but he didn't open his eyes.

    Xiao Fenghuang didn't pay attention. After he kissed, he felt that he was skilled, and Xing Yi would not be disturbed by him, so he grabbed Xing Yi's shoulder and kissed again.

    He didn't stop after kissing his lips, he stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked Xingyi's Adam's apple, and then quietly went down, biting a small bite on the side of his neck with his teeth, biting out a slightly white tooth mark.

    He used to like to do this the most, like marking and stamping, and there was a bit of a joke in it, so that Xing Yi remembered that he left something on him when he was outside. There was a time when their house took in a wild cat, Xing Yi woke up and saw the light marks on his body, he thought it was scratched by a cat.