Chapter 35

The little phoenix gave him three feathers. Xing Yi accepted it and pinned it behind his forehead.

   The little phoenix looked at the three fluttering tail feathers on the top of the black little ball, and hesitated: "Then me, if you want any feathers for decoration, I have a Garuda friend, he can do it. When you reach the red-golden feathers, I can make a feather-woven wreath for you."

    The small briquettes glanced at him cautiously: "Really, you can still make a wreath?"

   The little phoenix said, "My hands are very dexterous, I can do anything."

    After speaking, he raised his small paws to show him, thinking that it was wrong, he changed his person with a bang, crouched in the snow, and stretched out his hand to show him.

    Little Phoenix's hand is white and slender, it is the appearance of a man, but it is slightly delicate, the curvature of the back of the hand and the small shadows protruding from the knuckles are just right, turning the hand over, the palm and finger pulp are a bit fleshy, not like some people.

    Man, it is very soft to hold.

    Beside the fire, the young man squatted like this, put his hand in front of a small black ball, and praised himself seriously: "If you want anything else, I can do it for you. I can do anything. "

    Xing Yi thought for a while: "Is it really painless to pull out the tail feathers?"

    Little Phoenix said, "It doesn't hurt."

    Xing Yi still remembers one time when Little Phoenix pulled out his tail feathers and lied to him that it didn't hurt, and pretended to be okay.

    Chu Chu was pitiful for begging him for mercy, and he immediately decided: "Then you can help me make a feather-woven wreath. I don't want red gold, I like white birds, just like you."

    Little Phoenix was flattered: "Yeah, right? I thought the Phoenix people didn't like Bai Yu."

    Xing Yi pushed a crisp persimmon in front of him with his paws: "That's because they have no eyes. Eat it quickly."

    After removing the skin, he picked up the persimmon and nibbled it. After eating one, he picked up the second one, and after taking a few bites, he realized that Xing Yi had not moved, so he squatted beside him and looked at him.

    Little Phoenix handed him the persimmon in his hand and urged him to take a few bites. Xing Yi has always turned the essence of the world into essence. He doesn't eat much, and he hates sweet food more.

    The black Xiaodou's eyes rolled and he was a little disgusted. 

   Seeing that he didn't want to eat it, Xiao Fenghuang took another bite, bit down a piece of crisp and sweet persimmon, caught it with his hand, and handed it to him: "The crisp persimmon is a bit hard, it's not convenient to peck and eat it, I'll bite it into pieces for you. , that's it."

    His movements were very natural. This look is actually quite juvenile, a little careless and casual like a young man, and the peculiar informality of a child from the mortal market, so calm that people can't take their eyes off.

    Just like flowers blooming in summer, flowers don’t have to flinch, they unfold naturally, and without reminding, others can see their vibrant vitality and atmospheric self-confidence. 

   Xing Yi didn't care about the little phoenix's saliva on it, and ate it.

    One person and one bird, so you and I ate the whole persimmon one by one. After eating, the fire also went out.