Chapter 45

It was already night when Little Phoenix learned that his peaches had been eaten up, and he searched the Fuli Palace but couldn't find his Xing Yi. Finally, he learned about Xing Yi's whereabouts from the old god tree: he went out for a walk.

    It's no wonder that Xing Yi, a person who never likes sweets, just ate up five plump and plump peaches, so he had to go out for a walk at night to digest his food.

    He just walked out of the palace gate, and after walking a few steps, a chubby little fat bird flew behind him, flapping its snow-white wings and flying above his head, pounced and complained: "Wei Jian, why do you want to Eat my peaches! You don't even tell me! Are you a bird, or am I a bird? Only a bird can eat so many peaches!"

    Xing Yi grabbed him from the top of his head and replied earnestly. : "Didn't you say you wanted to give me peaches as a birthday gift? Since you said that, I'll pay in advance and eat it in advance, why not? You said it yourself, what's yours is mine, and what's mine is also yours Yes, you are too stingy, you don't even give your husband peaches to eat."

    He stretched out his fingers and flicked his little head again, making the little phoenix tremble: "Give me five peaches as a birthday present, cheapskate. "

    The little phoenix cried out, amplifying his grief: "I lied to you, Wei Jian! I am making fun of you, so I lied to you that the birthday gift for you is peaches, you see, you obviously want to It was a surprise, so I disliked me giving you peaches—Weijian, you pay my peaches! I really prepared a surprise for you!"

    Xing Yi looked at him, and squeezed him in his palm, There was a smile on his lips: "Oh, is that so."

    Little Phoenix tweeted and then accused him: "You still don't admit it! You obviously want it!"

    Xing Yi hooked his fingertips on a small snow-white The claws, and then luck turned into a spirit, turned the little phoenix into a human shape, and when it landed, it was steady, and it was held by him like this. He looked straight ahead, clasped Xiao Fenghuang's five fingers, led him slowly on the snowy mountain road, and asked, "What is it?"

    Xiao Fenghuang smiled smugly, "I won't tell you, Wei Jian, You will exchange it for me with another surprise for me."

    Xing Yi looked at him, then thought for a moment, then replied: "Okay. What do you want?"

    Xiao Fenghuang glared at him again: "I think to myself, stupid. If I said it, it wouldn't be a surprise.

    Xing Yi said again, "Okay." Little

    Phoenix fiddled with his hands underneath, and then assumed the position of pulling the hook again, and the two pulled the hook again. Xing Yi talked to him one after another, Xiao Fenghuang asked him about the arrangement of his past birthdays, and Xing Yi answered truthfully.

    When I heard that Xingyi never opened the congratulatory gifts from the immortals, never checked them, and opened a separate palace for stacking gifts, Xiao Fenghuang was stunned: "Wei Jian, are you so wasteful? We can use this to make a fortune. of!"

    After that, he patted his chest: "You can leave this to me, I like opening presents the most! I will help you organize tomorrow, and open them all to see what they are. In addition, I have something I want to discuss with you. , if I pull out something good, can you let me use it as the capital for me and Jin Jin? We have made up our minds, and then we will open a restaurant in the heaven to attract guests, you are my husband , my dividends are your dividends, do you think it's okay?"

    Xing Yi said, "Yes."

    So the little bird excitedly asked him about other things. After the two of them walked, it was getting dark, so the little phoenix read the decision by himself, changed back to the words of a bird again, nestled into Xingyi's neckline, and rubbed it with his fluffy belly. He, holding him warm.