Chapter 26

Little Phoenix is ​​actually very smart, learns things quickly, and understands the world.

    Since Xing Yi got married with him, he has often thought about this question. Most of the people he has met would be pedantic if they were sophisticated, and stupid if they weren’t, but his little phoenix was like an outlier—smart, quick to learn, knowing what to do and why not to do it, eyelid It is not as shallow and narrow as the children from the market.

    He knows the whole thing, and has seen all kinds of people's hearts, but it happens that he shows his sincerity, and it's still clean.

    It's like the seductive aura of wind and moon on his body - it's not the wind and dust, Feng Huang was famous all over the world at that time, the most famous thing is that he is charming but not bewitching, glamorous but not vulgar, he has the brightest eyebrows and the most decisive

    This kind of temperament makes people know at a glance that he is a teenager, perverse, young, charming, simple, and unpretentious, Xing Yi looks at him, and occasionally sees in his eyes another kind of thing he has never wanted before life.

    Smart, but also stupid.

    The last time Xingyi was going to take him down to Jiangnan, the trip was delayed because of the war.

    Half a year later, he found another opportunity to take the little Phoenix out.

    He followed the young emperor on a southern tour, all the way to the Miao border. The Shaodi's will, to educate foreigners, is actually to give them a chance to play.

    Miaojiang is dangerous and exclusive within the clan, but life is also colorful after the peace. They stayed there for two months. At first, no one welcomed them.

    Later, Xingyi won the first place in their hunting field with an overwhelming advantage.

    After Xiaofeng also taught some Hmong girls to dance novel and beautiful dances, someone was willing to tell them.

    They said, "We don't like to be with people who are different from us. When we marry people from Miaojiang, we only want to marry people with the same pattern as ours; if there are no women of the right age in the clan, we men can go to the stockade hundreds of miles away, to find a good girl with the same pattern as himself to marry. But you are different, from now on you are—"

    The man paused, and spoke to them in a bit dumb Chinese, "It's Aygou, Ayah. - Go, friend."

    Xing Yi also quickly discovered another characteristic of the local people. In the evening, he told Xiao Fenghuang: "The people here advocate monogamy, which is different from Hanzhong. They identify one person for the rest of their lives. Dayan, a pair of people for the rest of their lives, never leave and never give up."

    Xiao Fenghuang said, "Oh."

    He looked into Xing Yi's eyes, and wanted to ask when he planned to bring in a few concubines to give him a baby. After thinking about it, he felt wronged, but he still didn't speak.

    He whispered: "I'm sleeping, Wei Jian."

    Then he turned over.

    Xing Yi touched his face: "Don't sleep first, let me tell you something."

    Xiao Fenghuang had already turned over, motionless. Xing Yi patiently turned him over, like rolling biscuits, rolled up the quilt and wrapped it in his arms. He lowered his eyes, looked at the top of Little Phoenix's head with a few stray hairs, and lowered his head to kiss.

    "I want to marry you again here." Xing Yi whispered, "Following the customs of the Miao Village, then whether we are Han Chinese or not, if there is any party that will always give up, if there is any party Be the first to deviate, if any party has someone else in their hearts, our escort will chase and kill thousands of miles with a knife."