Chapter 32

The Dali Temple Shaoqing named Shen Rui was in a coma for more than ten days. When everyone thought that this person was about to die, the Jiangling City Lord's Mansion found an old grandfather who knew the art of discord and yellow, and he got better.

    The old man said that he was Tongqihuang and knew medical principles. In fact, it is famous for some folk remedies, and it is often a little evil.

    Everyone in the palace regarded the dead horse as a living horse doctor. After inviting the old grandfather, they saw him burn three talismans, boil them into turbid and yellow talisman water, and ask someone to feed them to Shen Rui.

   After that, he wrote a talisman and stuck it on the bedside, with a simple sentence: to get rid of the pain, the medicine will cure the disease.   

  Xing Yi sat on the edge of the bed with Xiao Fenghuang in his arms, watching the servants help Shen Rui up and forcefully pour it in, he frowned and asked, "Does this work?"

    He was a little restrained, as if whispering, and whispered to them: "This is the national teacher of Ziweitai, who has only recently returned from Beijing. It is said that he is very good at saving people and curing diseases, but I don't know how it is now. Jiangling's doctors have searched all over, and now I have no choice but to try it anyway."

    Xing Yi said, "Alright."

    Little Phoenix sat quietly and listened.

    When the old grandpa prescribed the medicine, he took the initiative to go over to grind the ink. Because of the special status of the patients, they usually only leave one or two servants to serve.

    Xiao Fenghuang sometimes helps to boil water, add lights and so on. He does not understand the taboos and attentions in the officialdom, so he can only help Xingyi with this. A little something, a little can be done.

    The spell on the bedside was written very briefly, and there were no weird and mysterious symbols and words that Little Phoenix had heard of.

   He looked at the old man's writing and was a little curious: "Grandpa, what kind of spell are you?"

   The old man smiled and said nothing. language.

    This old man is very immortal, with white hair and beard, and he is in good spirits, and he does not have the official spirit of working in the Ziwei Terrace in the court.

    At a glance, he knows that he is a free cloud and a wild crane. I heard that this old man did not leave after the fall of the national teacher, but because of the disagreement of ideas, he took the initiative to leave the royal city.

   There was no sorrow or joy in the ups and downs. He just ran around with a small donkey. Turn it up and help crack it, so as to get some sweet money.

    Seeing that he didn't answer, Little Phoenix knew that this was probably something that wasn't easy to disclose. He took the prescription, went out and ordered someone to grab the medicine and come back, and saw that the men in the room had already sat down together, talking seriously about the current situation. 

     The little military advisor said: "The city lord was recalled to Beijing by an imperial decree to face the Holy Spirit, and a letter came saying that a group of evil Taoists were heading south, and they have been active in Jiangling recently. Your Majesty listens to ghosts and gods. God, the national teacher of Ziweitai passed away - the current national teacher Ziweitai is equivalent to half a court, and the situation in Beijing has been completely reshuffled, which is why we can find this old gentleman and learn some things. At present The news we know is that those evil Taoists incite people's hearts, steal characters, and practice the techniques of raising gu, raising little ghosts, refining corpses, and cursing among the people. Your Majesty attaches great importance to it. This matter also needs to be resolved, Wang Ye and Young Master Feng Huang, The two of you will soon leave Jiangling, so leave this matter to me and the city lord, we have a solution."