Extra

Before dawn, Xing Yi was awakened by the chirping sound outside the window.

    Today he planned to sleep until noon, so he didn't open his eyes. But the chirping sound not only didn't stop, but also tended to amplify, and it sounded like a chorus in his ears.

    After a while, he heard a few knocks on the closed door. It was brisk and rhythmic. He and Xiao Fenghuang had been getting used to hearing this sound for so many years.

    Xing Yi quickly knocked. At the door is their only daughter, a small white circle.

    He thought for a while and prepared to get up, but lay down anyway, deciding not to be fooled again this time.

    In the past ten years, he has been deceived countless times by this group of innocent birds-sometimes, black briquettes come and knock on the door solemnly, saying that his sister is sick and needs a hug from his parents.

    He and Little Phoenix was forced to stop exercising halfway through the bed, and after the white ball beside him rushed out to kiss, hug, and coax for a long time, their little daughter would rub Little Phoenix's belly and said coquettishly: " Mother, it’s lovesick, I’m thinking of you today, and I’ll miss you tomorrow.”

    Xiao Fenghuang was moved to tears, rubbed this and that, rolled into the bird pile and played, not thinking about it at all. There is a Xingyi that they left behind.

    The white coal ball stood solemnly and calmly, stretched out his wings and patted his sister's little head and his mother's little head, and taught his sister, "Call me father!"

    Then he spread his dark wings, and put the third and fourth children together. under the wings.

    The third and fourth are still too young, and they were born at about the same time.

    The color of the old three hair is dark red, like a cloud of fire, his name is Xingyan, and his nickname is "Cherry"—original nickname is "Cherry", because the little phoenix likes to eat, and the hair color also has eight images.

    But under the calm persuasion of Bai Bingqiu as his elder brother, Little Phoenix reluctantly agreed to change the nickname to something less cute and cute, but added the word "smart".

    The fourth child is red-gold, exactly the same color as Little Phoenix's original color, and even his roundness is similar to his silly personality. His name is Bai Xiaoxing, and his nickname is Tuntun.

    This little bird eats a lot and hoards a lot. He often collects the leftover toddler meals of his brothers and sisters carefully, and then spreads his wings to protect it, guarding it motionless.

    Their family is neat and tidy. When they attended the event outside, others introduced them in order according to what everyone was familiar with: Emperor Fuli, Xingyi, the ancient phoenix, Xiaoyuanyuan, and their family in order of size.

    : White coal balls, slightly round coals, chic little cherries, phoenix hoarding.

    The official names are: Bai Yi, Xing Li, Xingyan and Bai Xiaoxing.

    Many people do not remember the names and nicknames of this series of names.

    Phoenix Mingzun is more direct, and they are called in turn: "Xiaohei, Xiaobai, Xiaohong and Xiaojin." And he once sighed to Xingyi: "You guys I'm afraid my child's name is not from the feet. Do you think that if you mess up your own name and then put it on, others will not be able to see it? , he is going to live his whole life under the name of white coal ball. What a smart and calm child, you are not afraid of raising them to be autistic."