Chapter 43

Xiao Fenghuang was very comfortable being kissed by him, just like that obediently nestled in his arms, and occasionally hummed a few vague words, all of which were called "weijian".

    Later, when he was tired from crying, and his eyelids were fighting, Xing Yi changed his posture a little, or when he left him a little bit, he still remembered wrapping Xing Yi's neck and not letting him go, twisting from side to side, so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes Now, he must not be allowed to go.

    Xing Yi hugged him and changed to lying on his side, touched his forehead, and reached out to cover him with the quilt. The little phoenix slept with him obediently, and he slept horribly after a night of dark and sweet dreams.

    The next day, Xiao Fenghuang was woken up - he turned over and pressed his elbows, and he was jolted by something extremely hard, causing him to let out a small pained cry before opening his eyes. It was found that it was a condensed, dark red phoenix tear.

    He looked down, and there were a lot of scattered left and right. God knows how long he cried yesterday and how many phoenix tears he shed.

    Before dawn, Xing Yi was still asleep, resting his chin on top of his head and wrapping his arms around his waist, the two of them hugged tightly together. Little Phoenix didn't dare to move too much, for fear of waking him up, so he looked down cautiously, Zuo Chou looked around again, and reached out to touch the places he couldn't see. phoenix tears.

    Little Phoenix slowly found one by one, picking them up and putting them in his sleeves. After he finished touching the one on his hand, the bedside and the end of the bed were too far away to be seen, so he focused his attention on Xing Yi again.     Xing Yi slept very deeply. Even when he was resting, his face was solemn and calm.

    His long eyelashes saved the shadows in the dim morning light and placed them on his nose and eyes, creating a deep and beautiful arc. Little Phoenix couldn't help but stretched out his fingers and poked, his eyelashes trembled, and then immediately retracted his hand, and turned to pick up the Phoenix tears on Xing Yi's shirt.    

    While picking it up, I secretly rejoiced, and the people around me also liked it more and more, and I wanted to stay like this all the time.   

    He threw himself into Xing Yi's arms yesterday and cried fiercely. These dark red, priceless particles were basically on Xing Yi's body. Little Phoenix slowly recovered, feeling a little embarrassed while calculating with great interest. The price of these phoenix tears.

    A grain in the world is worth ten thousand gold, and a grain in the heaven is worth a thousand spiritual stones. The Queen Mother's job is to send a peach to eat a peach, which can make him eat and eat, but he can't save money, and he is not willing to resell those peaches; Wuxin Ming Wang's price is high, sending a letter of 2,000 spirit stones, but Recently, Xiao Fenghuang heard that Wang gave up his position and went down to the world to fall in love, so this position is not recruiting, and he is about to be fired.

    So, he is now an unemployed phoenix. Of course it is good to be an empress, but it seems that there is no salary to be an empress.

    Now it seems that selling one's own tears is a very cost-effective business. The joy and excitement of making money quickly changed from the tenderness when he woke up, and the unemployed little phoenix was a little excited.

    He cried more tears yesterday than he expected. Just on Xing Yi's shirt and sleeves, he found seventeen. He looked a few times and found that another one slipped into Xing Yi's loose neckline of, without hesitating, he stretched his hand in and groped for a while, then turned around Xing Yi's tight chest and belly, and after a few touches, not only could he not come out, but instead he let it slide down, The waist fell on the mattress, and was blocked by Xing Yi's clothes loosely.