Chapter 5

Where is Little Phoenix?

    Little Phoenix is ​​fighting.

    Standing at the threshold of Xingyi, he ate all the fruit and felt hungry again, so he wanted to go out and find some fruit to eat.

    The peaches he kept in his storage ring that day had already been eaten by him as a late-night snack. Little Phoenix didn't like to eat the remaining wheat grains, but only used them as dry food for emergencies.

    The little tits outside the Fuli Palace told him: "It's too cold here, and there are no more fruits. Go to the bottom of the mountain gate. There is a hot spring at Linglong Gate. The four seasons are like spring, and there are many fruits and nectars to eat."

    Happy, flapped its wings and rushed over. Halfway through the flight, he folded back and took the storage ring away, prepared to stock up on food, and then picked some fruits for Xing Yi to bring back.

    After flying through Linglong Gate, he found luscious and plump berries in a jungle full of flowers.

    The storage ring, someone he knew in the mortal world helped him thread it, hand-woven it, and it was so beautiful that he could hang it around his neck. Little Phoenix opened the storage ring. At first, when he saw the plump and compact berries, he picked them up and threw them in.

    After walking a few steps, he encountered the next fruit. He stretched his neck out and forgot to stretch it back. Now, he took his short legs and went to the other side, tilted his head and swallowed it, unknowingly swallowing it again.

    After half an hour, the little phoenix's belly was propped up, and the whole bird was very full. After eating, he spread out his small wings and lay down again, with two small white jade-like claws hanging out.

    The storage ring slid down, and Xiao Fenghuang's bean eyes rolled, and then he remembered that he was going to bring fruit to Xing Yi.

    He got up quickly, did a weight loss exercise first, and then went to pick fruit for Xing Yi. The monster living in the mountain forest told him again: "Little fat bird, if you are not full, there are some melons growing near the hot springs. They are all very big, and they are full."

    Xiao Fenghuang then shifted his position again. After a few steps, I hopped to the edge of the hot spring, and searched for a long time in the melon field, knocking left and right, and finally found a melon that was not frozen by the thin snow.

    He put the storage ring aside, then flapped his wings, trying to push the melon over with his claws, but was unsuccessful. Afterwards, he squatted down again, his body was full of energy, and it swelled even more. He rolled forward with all his might, which really made him push the heavy fairy melon a little bit.

    There was a burst of laughter from above his head: "Hey, I didn't expect you to be so young, yet you have the strength to push this melon."

    Little Phoenix looked up and saw a golden-winged bird standing on top of his head, tilting his head and rushing towards He said hello, wasn't it the person who deceived him with millions of spiritual stones with fake and inferior charms that day or who?

    Little Phoenix immediately remembered this. Xing Yi was away, so he didn't have to pretend he couldn't speak anymore. He widened his eyes and immediately called out, "It's you. The talisman you sold me is not very useful, it's a fake."

    The golden-winged bird flapped its wings and flew down, fell to the ground and turned into a human figure, squatted down in front of him, and said sincerely: "I didn't say how long they would last, right? It's not my fault, it's you who didn't figure it out yourself, what I sell is This kind of talisman, its name is 'Lightning Stone Fire'."