Chapter 67

Xiao Fenghuang thought about it: "What a coincidence! So, briquettes and Weijian are very destined, why don't you call briquettes here to be a minority shareholder with me, and still be able to live in our Fuli Palace. If he doesn't like Fuli Palace, You can also live in our cultural and entertainment center."

    Xing Yi coughed, pulled the bird behind him, and said solemnly, "I don't think so, the young bird just needs to practice outside. Look at us Yuanyuan, I have endured a lot of hardships before I was a hundred years old, and I have been grinding outside for a long time, how can the briquettes be so squeamish? I think don't let him come back, let him wander outside for thousands of years before coming back."

    The little phoenix protested: "It can't be, micro-cum, the bird just needs to be carefully cared for. Now the times are different, everyone doesn't need to fight, briquettes don't have to suffer, and our baby doesn't have to suffer in the future, don't you think?"

     XinYi met his serious, bright eyes and was speechless.

    "Right, right? The little bird is meant to be petted." Little Phoenix looked at him expectantly, "And the briquettes are my little brother, he has no family and has already suffered a lot. We don't need to let him experience." 

   Xing Yi: "..." 

   He reluctantly opened his mouth and made a final concession: "Then you go and ask Xiao Bingzhuo's opinion, if he is not in a hurry to come back, we don't have to rush him to find a bird. The girl is on a blind date."

    Fenghuang Mingzun said quietly: "That's not necessarily true. The younger generation always thinks that I am the best in the world. If I don't meet a charming little bird, I am afraid that I will be single for a lifetime. A big businessman must have a good wife by his side, so you must find a good girlfriend before starting your career, Yuanyuan, do you think that's right?" 

   Little Phoenix flapped his wings excitedly: "You're right! I found it first too. Weijian is going on with my business, and now Jianyuan Cultural and Entertainment Center is doing so well. I think it is also because I found a good proprietress like Weijian, and I have no worries when I start a business. That’s right, Little Brittle needs a girlfriend. ."

     Xing Yi's forehead burst into a blue vein: "He doesn't need it. In addition, the business of 200 million capital creation, no one has to worry about.

    Little Phoenix comfortably rubbed his hand with his little head: "Weijian, you are really an old stubborn, you don't know about briquettes, do I still not know? Young birds need girlfriends."

    Yue Lao inserted He paused: "Why does the emperor seem to have a big opinion on the little bird briquettes, because he can't treat it as his own, and he doesn't want to worry about the briquettes? I never thought you were such a lonely emperor.
Do you "see yourself as yourself"?"

    Xing Yi's words "I understand" were held in his mouth.

    He said, "Fuck."

    He waved his hands and prepared to leave the scene with a blank expression: "Whatever you do, I'm going to sleep."

    He pulled it back and told him the plan with great interest: "In this way, tomorrow I will find a place with a good view in our Kanyuan kindergarten, please come over with Wang Cai, Xiao Hongshu and briquettes, and it will be their business to talk about it. Wei Jian, do you want to observe in secret with me?"

    Xing Yi grabbed his face and pretended to be calm: "I'm not interested in the gossip of the birds. I'm going to sleep, Xiao Yuanyuan , you will follow in a while."