Chapter 50

Little Phoenix solemnly handed his wish to the small briquettes, and then served the dark little balls to eat more than a dozen to practice, and reluctantly divided his daily quota of fifteen snacks for more than half.

    Xing Yi devoured it without any guilt and said, "I'm going back, eldest brother, just wait, tomorrow your wish will come true."

    Little Phoenix also looked forward to it seriously: "Okay, I believe in you, Little briquettes, I am a poor phoenix that is not very authentic, and I don’t know the rules of the phoenix clan. Since you said that Heiyu’s phoenix words are effective, then the big brother will believe your words. However, if it does not work, the big brother will also I don't blame you. After all, we are all hearsay."

    Xing Yi was firm: "It will work, just wait and see."

    The small briquettes rubbed Little Phoenix's belly with his belly, and then pushed him to the Under the pillow, he brought a small quilt to cover him: "Then I'll go first, it's time for you to take a nap, big brother."

    Little Phoenix's Xiaodou's eyes were full of relief: "Little briquettes, you are so sensible, in the future It must be a useful briquettes."

    The little fat bird never thought of wondering why this briquettes, who had known each other for less than a month, knew that he had the habit of taking naps.

    The two birds rubbed each other's belly again to show their friendship. After Xing Yi watched Little Phoenix fall asleep, he flapped his wings and drilled out through the hole by the window.

    As soon as he landed, he re-formed into a human form.

    Xing Yi listened carefully to the movement in the room, Little Phoenix's breathing gradually increased evenly, and he was indeed asleep. From time to time, the bird purred a few times, and the sound turned a few turns, making a whistling nasal sound, as if someone were playing a piccolo in a dull tone.

    Xing Yi laughed. He left the courtyard outside the bedroom, and went to the study to pick up a few maps, ready to go to Brahma.

    He has been going out a lot recently, and as long as Little Phoenix takes him with him. In the past, he summoned Greedy Wolf, Seven Kills, and Yue Lao, but now he greeted him with a blue bird in advance, and then came as a guest.

    He still remembered what Little Phoenix said to him last time. He said that he was withdrawn and cold, and others were afraid of him and avoided him three feet away. It was very sad to see this hypocritical and squeamish little fat bird.

    Since then, Xing Yi has been walking around with people more, so that he doesn't seem so lonely, so that Little Phoenix can be at ease.

    In fact, he didn't think loneliness was such a big deal, but since Xiao Fenghuang liked it, he did what he wanted. Xiao Fenghuang was also very happy when he followed him around, and he felt that it was fine.

    He summoned Jade Bird and asked Jade Bird to speak to Phoenix Mingzun in advance, and then he slowly walked over to the clouds. He told Xiao Fenghuang last night that he was busy today, so he didn't have time to see the little briquettes, but it wasn't a complete lie to him.

    He did have some important things to explain to Fenghuang Mingzun, and by the way, he also had some materials for smelting weapons to go to Brahma to find. Do not move Ming Wang to take.

    When he came to Brahma, Fenghuang Mingzun was busy, and when he saw him, he shouted: "Emperor! You are like this again, every time you send a letter, you don't ask me if I'm free, why? , this time the unpromising Xiao Yuanyuan didn't come?"