Chapter 63

Xing Yi didn't even have to think about it, he knew that Greedy Wolf and Po Jun would definitely make an article on the reply, he looked back and found that none of the three pieces of letter paper he gave up yesterday were gone.

    He asked: " There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with what I said, did you two write something behind my back?"

    Greedy Wolf winked: "You go out and ask Yuanyuan yourself, don't you know everything?"

    Xing Yi looked at him warningly . Glancing at him, he didn't care about it.

    Time flies, they have been in this spiritual cave for almost four months without knowing it, and it is almost time for them to leave the customs.

    The time limit for exit was set by Xing Yi. He disappeared for four months, which has exceeded the three months originally promised to Little Phoenix.

    There is no owner of Fuli Palace, and there is a Phoenix Mingzun in charge, so it is inevitable that many mistakes will occur.

    During this period, many big and small problems also appeared in the astrolabe, and Xingyi also began to consciously let the three of Shapolang comprehend and control the astrolabe.

    Occasionally, the three of them will have some disagreements about the pattern in the astrological chart and breaking the law. At this time, they will fall into a long discussion, but in the end they can each take a step back and reach an agreement. 

   If there is also the saying of "chess style" in the control of the astrolabe, then the star game is based on stability and ruthlessness.

    Seven Kills is the person closest to Xingyi's style - his views and suggestions often coincide with Xingyi's. 

   Greedy Wolf once and Po Jun discussed privately with interest: "Seven kills are a bit interesting, the emperor told me that day that if we can successfully find a way to suppress the astrolabe, when he retires later, seven kills may be He is the most suitable candidate. After all, I also think that when it comes to heartless and ruthless people in this heavenly court, the emperor is the first, and the seven-kill star is the second."

     Po Jun said lightly: "Some people look dull on the face. , In fact, he may not necessarily have a timid temperament. The Seven Killing Star Lord is paranoid and self-transforming. It is not so much that he is the most similar to the emperor, it is better to say that he is more like the previous emperor - the temperament of no one cares about what he does. , is going to go wrong, just like the matter between me and Yutu. It's too early to talk about who will replace the astrolabe, let's try more ways to suppress the astrolabe."

    However, in the past four months, even though all of them have greatly increased their cultivation, even though they have tried and tried all the magical tools of Jiutian Shenmo, they have never been able to find a method and strength that can replace Xingyi's own cultivation.

    They are like ants trapped in a species. There are barriers in all directions, and nothing can be done to let them break through, but they have nowhere to go except for thousands of boring repetitions and attempts over and over again.

    One night in the spring, not long after the rolling thunder formations of the previous days subsided, Xing Yi stood up for the first time, took the third round of letters stacked at the entrance of the cave, and returned to distribute them to the crowd.

    He stood at the entrance of the cave for a moment, and caught a glimpse of the thin snow on Fuli Mountain, which was warmed by the sunset. The denseness of the forbidden area concealed the deep path.