Chapter 73

Phoenix Mingzun reluctantly calmed down, and began to groom the little phoenix, criticizing the poor maintenance of the little phoenix's feathers.

    Little Phoenix squatted aside, listening carefully to the maintenance tips of the Phoenix Mingzun, and even took a pen and paper to write notes.

    Ming Zun saw it very openly: "You two are more reckless than I thought, but at this time, whether you are reckless or calm, it doesn't make much sense. All in all, I give my life to me. You guys, if the astrolabe is alright, we will be alright, if there is something wrong with the astrolabe, none of us can run away, it is better to die calmly than to be bald with anxiety every day."

    Xingyi praised this idea: "That's right."

    After a while , The three people who killed Polang also arrived one after another.

    The greedy wolf came first, and it is not clear what happened, but it brought another disturbing news: "Emperor, the six paths have not been peaceful recently, especially the two worlds of demons and demons. I heard that Shanhu Mountain is on the border of the magic path. A kind of potion that erodes the mind was born in the sky. It has strong hallucinogenic and addictive effects. Many people have been tricked, and a large number of people have been bewitched into the devil. The place where the incident happened is too far. There is no news from the blue bird for the time being, Emperor, I think this matter is suspicious."

    Fenghuang Mingzun frowned: "Shanhushan? How do I remember that it was the residence of the Phoenix family before I left home to cultivate? Could it be the Phoenix that has happened this time? clan?" 

   Little Phoenix buried himself in his palm, and when he heard this, he also raised his hairy little head, a little worried.

    Although as a phoenix who lives in isolation, he has no concept of his ethnic group, but he knows that his prosperous younger brother will return to the phoenix clan to develop in the future, and maybe he will become the king of the phoenix clan and can help find his real family.

    This matter is very important, both from his own point of view and from his younger brother's point of view. 

   He asked, "Brother Mingzun, you said last time that our phoenix will not live in one place for a long time. Maybe it's not our phoenix that happened this time, but someone else." 

   Phoenix Mingzun pondered for a while, then shook his head. : "I'm afraid Xuan, the Phoenix people are used to living in the deep mountains, and they have to move their homes every five hundred years, but now there are very few places that have both the phoenix tree and the immortal mountain. Yuanyuan, don't worry, just listen to what your greedy brother has to say."

    Greedy Wolf said: "I have nothing to say, Dijun. Last night, Seven Kills found out that there was a change in the astrolabe, and came to inform me, and then I learned the news of the birth of the potion. Is there any connection?"

    Xing Yi thought about it for a while. After a while, he said: "I'm afraid it's related. I won't mention it in advance, and I'll talk about it when you guys are all together."

    Qi Sha and Po Jun also followed. Different from the past, this time there are also four major Tianshu, Qinglong, Baihu, Suzaku, and Xuanwu.

    These people are all old star officials under Xing Yi's command, and they are all in step. Even if they don't know what happened, they all quietly listen to Xing Yi.

    Xing Yi went straight to the subject: "Last night, the star plate fell. I invited everyone to come because I want you to help me and get through this difficulty together."