Chapter 19

The adjutant was caught off guard by him. At first, he was confused, but then he suddenly realized that this officer of them is really a master who doesn't understand style.

    Not to mention the letter from the family, it is the invitation to An Zhezi for the young emperor. This adult also cherishes his words like gold, and he will always look like a plain water.

    The adjutant didn't say much, he shoved the surrounding soldiers with a smile, gave up a seat, and coaxed Xing Yi to sit down with the others.

    This group of people all knew that Xing Yi had just gotten married and married a prostitute who was said to be the top brand. They usually respect their superiors, thinking that it is human nature to be greedy for beauty, but they don't know that he actually welcomed a man into the palace.

    At this moment, the war is about to come to an end, and everyone is very relaxed. Seeing him come over at this moment, it is inevitable that they will make fun of him, and the waves will rise.

    Xing Yi coughed a few times.

    A group of people put it away when they saw it, and after the coaxing was over, they surrounded Xing Yi, and one by two actively offered advice: "Family letters, of course, you can write whatever you want. "

    Xing Yi listened carefully.

    The adjutant added: "Reporting good news but not bad news is the same. It's just that I just started doing this. Over time, my daughter-in-law complained when I got home, saying that I only know peace and safety in every letter, but I don't know how to think about her. And the children."

    After speaking, everyone laughed again, making the usually skinless and faceless adjutant even a little blush.

    The adjutant muttered: "Women are troubles, they always have to be coaxed, and I don't know anything. Seeing that I don't come home once in a few years, I always suspect that I have someone outside. When I get home, I have to buy her some pearl and jade jewelry. You won't turn over my old accounts. You've been with me for so many years, and you're still like a little girl, hypocritical."

    Others pointed at him and smiled: "Look at your smile, the wrinkles on your face come out, and you pretend to be so disgusted. , I'll go back and tell my sister-in-law carefully!"

    The adjutant couldn't hide his laughter, and ran off to fight with the person who had just spoken, and the scene became lively again.

    Everyone started talking about their wives and children again; those who were already married excitedly showed off their families one by one, saying how gentle and virtuous their wives were, how old their children were, and whether they were naughty or not; While embarrassed, he talked a lot about his crush, telling how beautiful the person he admired was.

    The people present immediately divided into two groups. One side said that looking for a virtuous wife to marry a daughter-in-law, and appearance was second.

    The debate intensified, and finally, a few veterans ended the topic with no standard answer: "How can there be a perfect girl for us to choose from, if we, the warfighters, can go back home and have wives and children warming up on the kang head, that's heaven. Great fortune. To say that those girls who are innocent, beautiful, proficient in painting, chess, and calligraphy, and who are able to go to the hall and go to the kitchen, they are all from big families, and I am afraid that the concubines of His Majesty are nothing more than that—no Those concubines in the harem are also the ladies of dignitaries."

    After listening to this, everyone agreed, and then, as if remembering something, they all looked at Xing Yi—in terms of royal relatives, the most valuable person in the world is Xing Yi, who has the same father and mother as the current sage. The only bad thing seems to be the luck when the reserve was established. If he wants to choose a bride, as long as he wants, the seven fairies can rush to marry him.