4 - You are leaving me?

She had her period before but she was at home then, where things needed to make pads were readily available. Now they're away from home and she got her period at late night.

"Don't worry, I'll get it for you. You come and lie down. You need rest" Anirudh propped two pillows together as he tucked her into bed to rest. He turned on the duvet for her because due to the leakage she may feel cold.

"I will be back in ten minutes. Don't go anywhere until... Okay," He told.
"Where are you going?" She held his wrist, furrowing.

He smiled and caressed her head, "For arranging pads for you. Don't worry I will be back". She reluctantly nodded.

He left after lightly closing the latch of the door.

It was late at night. Most people will be sleeping. The hostel didn't have a setup of Pads for girls at that time. The folks had to purchase it or the caretakers arrange it. Bondita's caretaker would be on duty by tomorrow. And he doesn't want to wake anyone.

In the breezing night of London streets, he stepped out of the hostel. There were mostly trees around. Limited lights were torched on road for night travellers. Blowing on his hands he was rubbing together, Anirudh wandered through the streets. A few people were out. The vendors had mostly closed shops.

On his way, he saw a man clumsily walking. The man was a chubby and tall British, who was in his forties, with a bald head and a thick moustache.

Anirudh stopped to ask him about the shop, "Excuse me, can you please tell me where can I get Sanitary napkins... Or where is a Medical store?"

Upon his asking the man gazed at Anirudh from tip-toe while rubbing his bald head. He laughed clumsily and screamed, "Here's come the new PadMan... Woohoo".

Anirudh jumped back slightly in alarm. He crimped, this man is drunk. Heavily!

"Batman is on the way... he will help...help he will you... m-means PadMan to get the sajjshshbdh super fastly. Woohoo," He said again aloud.

Anirudh asked while shaking his head, "And which man are you?".
That man replied,
"Drunken Man...Woohoo", He ran in the other direction.

What names! Need to be taken in novels, Anirudh sighed. He doesn't have time for this stupidity. He needs to get sanitary for Bondita fastly.

He changed his path. A light was stirring from a shop afar. He jogged to that tract. He glanced at the board: Medical store. It was written.

The Shopowner was about to shut off the shutter when Anirudh clasped his T-shirt from behind.

"Don't close the door. I'm here to purchase something" Anirudh let out of breath. The man furrowed, "Come tomorrow".

"I require it now. It's urgent. Someone is in need"

"Fine!" The man sighed. He let go of the shutter and switched on the lights.
"What do ye want?"

"Sanitary napkins. Give 10 packets" Anirudh exclaimed while taking out his wallet. Yes, it will be fair. Then at least for months, she won't have to be bothered.

"What? For only buying that ye halted me? Is this urgent? And why ye are here to shop women's stuff?" He yelled. Anirudh frowned gazing at him.

"I won't give ye anything. These Indians are" he started.