26 - Flower Will Relive Again

People liked me as
black & white
problem emerged when
I turned Gray

The time wrote such pair of longingsNeither I remained meNor You remained youIs this heart a little stupid or me?

Neither I remained me
Nor You remained you
Is this heart a little stupid or me?

"Objection My Lord!"
Barrister RoyChoudhary is ultimately attempting to confuse my client--
Ms. Kalindi Das in his web of scam", The opponent Advocate banged the table showing his dismay at the proceedings.

"Objection Overruled" The Judge proclaimed.

Anirudh snickered downing his face a little with the restless defending Advocate. With a sharp inhale he glanced at the old yet not-so-old lady. Her face went paler with his increased stern stare at her. But her eyes were burning with rage.

"So ThakuMaa urf KalindiJi, Let's get back to the point. What made you so certain that RoyChoudhary family is the reason behind your Nephew-- Shoumik Das and his wife-- Rimjhim Das's death? ", He calmly queried looking devilishly into her eyes. Noticing each movement.

Kalindi Das, standing inside the witness box nervously gulped. She moved her eyes to Chandrachoor; he was sitting in the audience. Downing, He shook his head with furious eyes as if signaling her not to say anything.

"Objection! My Lord
What's the requirement of asking the same question repeatedly? It's already crystal that... When RoyChoudharys went to that feast in Das's House. They willingly insisted Late Shoumik Das & his Wife visit the temple by their car. Because they knew it has a bomb. They fitted it-- to take revenge for the decade-old rivalry. Consequently, For feigning innocent they even consumed poison. POISON! This kind of cheap stake they are. We've already stretched this case so far... for months. I will request you to give a final statement today", The defending Attorney spoke straightening his robe furiously.

"My dear friend, Foremost these questions are meant to be repeated, this is a Court. Not a hospital where you are the half-deaf coughing patient who can't reply & I can't ask. Furthermore, Someone would be foolish to fit a bomb in their expensive and owned car only for vengeance. And the person who believes this to be true is another foolish", Anirudh said placing his entwined hands on the witness box surface and swiveling his head to him with mocking eyes.

The audience laughed at the humor. Trilochan Babu snickered purposely.

The opponent, Advocate Biswajeet Sarkar scoffed furrowing & rose to argue but Barrister Anirudh added cutting him in middle,
"They would be claimed demons if for mere revenge they kill two innocent people who didn't have any connection with the rivalry", He stiffened walking slowly to face him. "They would be monsters to give poison to a pregnant lady. The Daughter-in-law of their house. They would be a jerk to do this bloody absurdity!", He spat out right in front of his face with raging eyes.