38 - The Most Awaited Reunion

I Missed You,
You Missed Me,
Let's stop missing,
Let's get found, together.
Deal!?

●|🍁|●

Her brows narrowed with bewilderment, and her dilated pupils wandered, filled with perplexity, from the ceiling to the floor and everywhere in between. She glanced at herself, clad in a blue hospital gown beneath the duvet.

Wanting to remove the duvet she strained her hand on it with a will to sit up, but her efforts proved futile.

"Arghhh!" An agonized cry fled her lips as fell back on the bed, and her breathing turned uneven, her eyes reddening with a glassy gaze. She shut her eyes tightly.

"SEE, MY HEART IS WHIRLING. LET ME FEEL THIS MOMENT"

"--BONDITA. YOU STUPID. MOVE!!!"

.

"BONDITA!"

She opened her eyes with a start.

He was here!

He saved her.

He rescued her.

He embraced her.

Her SakhBabu.

But, he was crying. He was shuddering. He was smeared in red blood, panicking.

Oh God!

Her breath hitched as a tear rolled from the corner of her right eye to the pillow beneath her, soaking it.

She felt the door to the room opening halfway, but before her eyes could fully open, it closed again.

Her pupils dilated as she stared forlornly at the closed door. She needed to see him, to see him safe and sound. She wanted to hug him again.

She missed him.

So much.

She needed to go.

Inhaling deeply, she freed herself from the nasal passage tube and pulled it away with a sense of urgency. With great effort, she attempted to rise once more, causing drops of blood to ooze from the back of her palm where the IV was attached. But it didn't matter. She wanted him in front of her eyes. And if she couldn't have that, she would go in front of him. For the sake of her own sanity.

Darkness engulfed the brightness of the sun, hiding it behind its back. The windows fogged up. But the moon was the terrible, hopeless lover, igniting hope within the shelter of clouds. It stole a little part of the sun, pounding life into the lifeless sky. The tiny stars jolted with their breaths, encouraging the giant round moon in the azure, making it spark with the mission of keeping the brightness alive.