22 - Damage

*Disturbing*

A frail Anirudh mourned in the corner of the darkened study, crossing his injured knees up to his chest. Making a little ball of himself.

Salty brine rolled over his cheeks subsequently, providing him with the warmness he is lacking now.

Just as an infant sob heavily to summon inhalation, so he is. Struggling in inhaling between the muffling cries.

"B-Bondita", He bellowed in his arm which was aching with oozing blood and itch. His voice muffled with shut eyes.

A week has passed.

The damage was already done. The breakout of the clash rendered some unhealing wounds. Will they be able to turn around?

After getting Kaka, Sampoorna, and Som out of danger as they spat out the poison. Anirudh shifted them to the hospital with his friend's car in KrishnaNagar (as it was recognized shortly, the poison didn't quite enter the body and cells but did damage already).

As he kept the unconscious bodies of his family members in the car and started the engine to leave the place, he saw two burnt bodies getting carried towards the DasBari. He glanced at it in perplexion but in hurry, he left.

Meanwhile, passing a day in the hospital he got the news of Shoumik and Rimjhim's death in a car blast. The car belonged to RoyChoudhary's and they died in that car on their way to a temple!

Tensed he shifted his weak family members back to RoyChoudhary Haveli and went to DasBari to seek an apology. That death whoever planned was for Him. Not for two innocent people. Das's family earned a great loss.

He rushed to the doorsteps with mild pacing steps and glanced at Thakumaa standing lifeless looking at the garland-adorned photo frame of her Nephew and his wife.

Gulping her joined hands to Thakumaa while sitting on his knees. "ThakuMaa, whatever happened was not supposed to happen. I didn't know that someone has fitted a bomb in the Diggy. I am still in trance regarding it. How can someone be so cruel as to indulge in such activity for his motive"

"I am sorry!"

She shot her swelled red furious eyes on him and slapped him harshly resulting in him collapsing on the floor.

"Scorpions and opponents were and are always of venom characters. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have trusted you RoyChoudhary's. You were always the scorpion who never left the chance to bite my family and me with their poisonous presence", Her eyes dripped clear misery.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR FAMILY. HAVE A LOOK AT HOW WE DAS TAKES OUR REVENGE IN ACTUAL SENSES!!" She muttered loudly.

He thinned his eyebrows imagining terrifying scenes. He rose and ran back to his house. At the earliest convenience covering a huge distance, he stood at the entrance of his house to find his fragile Kaka getting arrested by police.

"ANIRUDH!!" His Kaka cried. Anirudh jogged to him.

"Th...That Chandrachoor bought police to our house and he took... he took Binoy with his men. I don't know what is happening. He bought police to our... he bought disgrace to the pride of Zimmindar's in the whole Tulsipur", Trilochan Babu added through cries and faint onto the floor.

"Bondita", He sobbed again remembering the way his father getting beaten on the ground.

Pyaar chhut rha hai mera
Ruth rhe hai saare
Apno ko rokane yahaan
Apne khade hai saare
Tolte rishta jo
Chal unhe dikhaade
Zidd kya hoti hai
Zidd karke yeh bata de
Tode janjire likhe jeevan naya