Complications and Gratefulness

Do not leave without finishing reading the note.
I REQUEST YOU ALL🙏

Long time no see right?

Indeed :)

Writing fanfictions for Barrister Babu had been a beautiful thing for me. This show opened doors for new hobbies in life for me. I connected with so amazing people while searching for some fanfictions related to Barrister Babu. Few became friends, few become genuine supporters.

I am Grateful to All of you. My Readers, Friends, Supporter, Silent Readers who never Voted or Commented, and, My fellow Co-mates. Everyone💝. I am genuinely Glad to have you all. Thank you so much for the Love and Support you have greeted me with. The beautiful assets you have blessed me with✨

My Dear Readers, I know I have not been so truthful in keeping up my promises for updates. Since the beginning of this year, I have barely uploaded 4 chapters of
"When You Are With Me".

It might sound funny but I had planned this book back on 12/11/2021. However, bcoz of writer's block or wrong initiation I delayed its procession.

Over time writing became one of my favorite hobbies. Between this, I wrote a book "Seal Of Love" and then paused it abruptly.
The first time, due to writer's block.
The second time, due to demotivation.

I know, I might be sounding lazy, stupid, weird, and what not?

Yet what to do?

The show ended. One and a half years ago. But now I feel like the craze is somewhere dying as well. That's my personal thought and opinion. Many of you have your personal opinion but this is what I am thinking right now.

Sorry for disguising this Writer's note as a Chapter. But we really need to talk. Please read the note till the end.
I Beg You🙏

Many of my talented writer co-mates in this fanfic community too have abandoned or unpublished their works.

See, Like most of them and like most of you... I am also a Student. Struggling between life and the academic year. With the competition amongst the batch mates and surviving through the expectations of friends and family. In between all these things, comes lethargy. I only open Wattpad once a day bcoz of tiredness and demotivation.

Therefore, I just hear to ask you-- whether I should be continuing or unpublishing "When You're with Me" and "Seal Of Love"?

I am asking specifically for only these two books as they are intended to be Long. More than 80 of "WYWM" and 50-60 of "SOL". These stories need time and I will give them only if you allow me to.

Look, most of my beloved writers and readers have already left the platform months ago. I had been sticking to this bcoz I wasn't feeling like abandoning the work for which I have been waiting to get published for more than a year. But it seems as if I have lately lost the thirst. Plus, I'm not receiving the response I wait for usually. Sweeties, I generally never adamantly ask for Comments & Like, The least I expect is a Review. Critics. It's okay if you didn't like the chapter but at least you can make me happy by giving a Review. So I can get to know what I am lacking. I would be happy to have your judgments trust me.

Nonetheless, here I'm losing both.
The thirst to write and motivation.

The future of "SOL" and "WYWM" is now in your hands.

As I'm ain't motivated enough to write these Long Stories without passion and patience.

Readers of my other books excluding these two(mentioned above), I will finish out all of them whether "Metamorphosis" or "Chokher Dekha" before taking any major step on "SOL" & "WYWM". Just Chill Lovelies! :)

I would be Glad to have your opinion today. Perhaps for the last time. Dear Silent Readers who never Voted Or Commented on the Story. Please do give your opinion today. Even if it would be for one time. Please. I would be happy to read your opinion.

Just confirm, whether I shall continue or delete them.

I will try my best to not disappoint you. Bcoz, Writing is a beautiful art for me since 2021. I will manage my schedule only if you want to read further.

Thank you for your
valuable Time and Love🙏

With Love,
Emercy❤