25 - Atom in the Gigantic Universe

"When the crescent fall of the sun falls onto me,
I realize you have sent your warmth to me from the other side"

"When the crescent fall of the sun falls onto me,I realize you have sent your warmth to me from the other side"

"I am a small atom particle
in your gigantic universe"

A tiny two-year-old jolly girl clapped while rolling delightfully in the London sanctuary. The space was wide open with the scattered crowd. Abnormal than usual.

"Hehe... Yayy" Her elfin laugh dripped sweetness.

Shyama thinned his eyebrows and haunched near her. "Hey... What happened?".

He held his sister in his hands and stood up. Yes, his fourth sibling.
Alas! Keeping flowers separate and preventing them from meeting the other flowers didn't help much.

He pecked her forehead. "What happened?" He furrowed

"Bon-nita Di..di", she interjected pointing in a direction.

He looked there. However, none was there. He frowned. She smacked his head with her tiny fist and indicated, "There!". She cupped his cheeks in her small hands and swiveled his face.

"Everything seeks a boundary except one. What is it?", Her friend-cum-writer(soon-to-be); Anurag exclaimed to Bondita. But she focussed her glistening doe-eyes somewhere else.

"Tell me"

"Let's do a stunt", Bondita squealed pressing her lips in excitement and rode on a bicycle at high speed. Anurag grinned increasing the pace of his beloved rollerskates to match hers.

Standing in the middle of the park, Shyama's eyes widened with fright as he stood whilst holding his sister. Bondita slipped from beneath the branch of a tree while peddling her cycle.

A British man yelled from behind. He ran behind her furiously. "Hey, Ye! Give me my bicycle back".

"Wait for some moment," retorted Bondita. Her long raven hair fly everywhere as she dove her cycle a little high in the air.

Shyama exclaimed, "Angrez sabko lootte hai or yeh angrezon ko hi loot rahi hai... Britishers rob everyone, and here she is robbing the Britisher!".

He kept his younger sibling on the floor, pushing the lately-bought lollipop in her mouth.

Bondita while peeking at the man running behind her lost her balance. The bicycle snaked in its path before moving towards Shyama. His mouth besotted in perfect 'O' of terror.

She hurriedly pressed the break resulting in the vehicle to raise high from behind on the ground and then settling down with a thud.

"Super... Super Lady", Exclaimed Shyama's sister with claps and jumping. Her glazing puppy eyes stared at Bondita with fascination.
Bondita laughed. Shyama kept his hand on his heart with a relieved sigh.