PROMO

Bondita cupped his hand with her both hands. "What happened? Tell me. Did someone say something to you? Did you got punished?" Bondita asked softly gazing at his sobbing body.

"Yes, I got! For being Junior. Or maybe for being an Indian. My Father said to me that they won't err... But they did. Seniors just tried to bully me very badly" He cried.
--

With the heart filled with confidence and a mind full of study, she stepped outside the corridor when two rolleskates donned feet collided with her. She fell like this that day, that she was going to remember this day forever.

His Black sparkling orbs and exquisite looks!
--

"I am here to apologies you Thakuma!
Let's end this enemity" Anirudh stood in front of Kalindi Das with folded hands.

"Get me my gun. Today is his endgame!" She screamed, throwing the glass vase in his feet.
--

Shyama put his both hands on his belly and wailed "I am pregnant !!!"

"No you are not pregnant!" Bondita yelled.

"Don't shout I am with the child!", He cried.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I am thinking to upload two chapters this week. And as promised, I posted this Promo.

[Questions for the readers:-

To whom Bondita was talking?

Who this guy with black orbs and exiquisite looks?

Is this really the endgame of Anirudh?

What about the pregnant boy Shyama😂?]

Hit the vote button of this promo as well as the previous chapter. And do spare your opinions.

With Love
Emercy❤