29 - Idea or Person

"We are like the blow of breeze. If we let ourselves be overruled by emotion; they restrain us. If one can restraint them; they achieve salvation"

 If one can restraint them; they achieve salvation"

"Let me fall in Love.
With you now
Have fallen for stupidity many times".

●|🍁|●

Next Day Bondita was giving her exam in the exam hall. As the invigilator arrived to collect her answer script, she sobbed as the last edges of the script were snatched away from her. Her shoulders wept in guilt as tears brimmed her eyes. Anurag sitting in the next row parallel to her stitched his brows in bemusement.

The paper was easy!
Damn easy I may say.
Why is she crying?

Shit! What if she haven't studied and left the paper blank? But for that-- sky has to fall first. Bondita Das without any preparation... not possible!

What is she crying for then?

As soon as the candidates left the exam center, the teacher walked away from the class to deposit the sheets in the main department. Anurag rushed to Bondita. Gently placing his hand over her shoulder he asked mildly "What's wrong, Bondita?", worry coating his words.

She cried even more. In the nick of time, Shyama- Celicia too approached them with exam pads in their hands.

"What happened Dear? Are you fine?"

"... Yes tell me what happened?" Shyama looked at Anurag with a sore sight. "Don't worry we will sort it up" he with a forced smile muttered. "And If you allow I will shoot him up too" he gritted underneath.

Bondita glanced at each of them with her doe-eyes and mumbled, "I left a question worth three marks", She scoffed softly with a pout, splaying her three fingers and then face-palming herself. "Mera to Jeevan hi khraab ho gya... My future is at stake, perhaps ruined".

She clutched her pallu in overthinking. If she fails, Then what will happen to her and Sakhababu's dream? What will he think of her? She can't disappoint him.

Anurag's jaw fell agape. Shyama smacked his head whilst Celicia just stared at her blinking slowly.

A silence spread in the atmosphere until Bondita furrowed in confusion & deadpanned, "What? Now don't you people wanna say anything?".

Anurag raised his brows, "Yeah! 3 marks... I was just giving tribute to them with my silence. Rest In Peace 3 marks", his voice twitched at the end before he burst out laughing. Celicia joined him while Shyama raised his exam pad to his nose to hide his smile.

Shaking his head, Anurag exclaimed "GOODNESS BONDITA! You scared my kidneys, liver, pancreas, everything. Are you aware?" Anurag laughed. Shyama finally snickered.