18 - Of Obsession, Pregnancy, Gift

"May I sit beside you?" Anurag implored meekly with a toothy grin. The British Girls in the class peeked intriguingly at the Indian boy. Alas, girls' and boys' rows were separate.

Shyama held Anurag's wrist and glanced at him with a dreamy look, "Sit beside me please, what you will get sitting between girls and exhausting them with your talks" Shyama grinned at him.

Celicia covered her mouth laughing internally glimpsing the newfound stern yet expressive nature of his.

They settled respectively.
"Hey, Shyama! What are you doing?", Bondita asked noticing him chewing something.

"Chocolate, I was craving it", He told caressing his chest which was aching.
--

Soon the blurs of the vision faded from the sight of Car glasses. An elegantly ornamented Das Bari was visible as Anirudh drove his engine straightly.

Trilochan Babu raked his hand over his hair with a toothy grin. Sampoorna weirdly gaped at the old bachelor doing it.

Anirudh halted his motorcar near the considerable garden of the Bari. His Kaka leapt out of the car, striving his instruction lists to Bihari. Bihari carried the gifts with him. The other members came along and followed him.

Anirudh steadily stationed his car aside after they left. He moved off the vehicle and started taking out his wallet to keep the single key within. The small picture of His small Bondita in his wallet flew and fell onto the floor.

"Bondita" He gasped with a complaining voice yet smile and bent down to pick it up. The mild glare of the sun glowed on his face when--

A gigantic shadow occupied him in the darkness. He glanced at the tall and scowling masculine creature in front of him while straightening back.

He was... Chandrachoor Bannerjee. The man who was about to marry Bondita before she eloped with Anirudh. The man whose catalyst of brain-dripped ruin to have a twelve-year-old Bondita to satisfy his manly wants. Yes, the obsession emerged within him when for the first time he saw Little Bondita struggling to close the window. His eyes just stuck onto her developing feminine physique and innocent face.

However, in all this ruckus, Anirudh didn't get to know who this man was. He was left unnotified about the wrong intentions of this man.

"Hello! Barrister Babu" Chandrachoor hissed forwarding his hand with a grin and focussed his eyes on the photo Anirudh held.

Anirudh immediately slipped the photo into his wallet caressing it a little and then looked back at him, shaking hands with him. "Hello! May I know your name?".

Chandrachoor chuckled, "I am the one for whom these decorations are".

Anirudh glanced at him for a brief moment and then replied, "Oh Chandrachoor!". He exclaimed and then added, "Another fellow member of stupid Orthodoxy society. Please to meet you man", sarcastically. He knew that some Chandrachoor wanted to marry Bondita and ended up with Tupur.

Chandrachoor thinned his eyebrows not inferring his words and nodded.

"Malik, Chote Malik!" Bihari halted their conversation and came running to him in worry.

"W-What happen Bihari? Is everything all right?" Anirudh queried nervously.

"I can't tell. You just come with me" Bihari said and paced back towards the doorsteps. While an anxious Anirudh ran after him, leaving Chandrachoor behind.

He smirked. He swivelled his head to RoyChoudhary's luxurious car and moved towards it, raking his hand over its smooth surface.

"God, please don't let anything bad happen".
--

"New admission?" The old English madam solicited and he bobbed.

"Such humble and sweet lady I got as my teacher," Anurag said to her, giving rise to a smile on all the girls faces whilst Bondita and Shyama palmed their faces. How can someone be like this?

"So cute" Madam squealed with delight.

"Yeah humbleness came from the decade experience" Celicia huffed. Even her ghost is going to teach students after decades.

"What do you mean? I am not that old" The teacher seethes raising her grey brows.

"But mam you are from the Titanic era", Celicia argued.

"That means... you are saying that I am old" She muttered calmly and then snapped, "You will get zero in practicals and assignments now".

"But Mam" She interrupted.

"Keep quiet. I've more things to do than argue with you", she took a sharp breath. "So today we'll be having a newspaper reading task. I will provide you with some topics and you have to read them aloud", She informed the children.

"Shyama, You come first", She commanded and the sleek handy boy forwarded his hand to take the paper. He spread the big newspaper which covered his entire bony body from view.

"Nausea and Pregnancy", Downing her head Teacher told him his topic.

Bondita smiled a little accompanied by Anurag with a proud feeling to hearing the stages of a beautiful process. Shyama initiated speaking the sentences aloud.

"Nausea and vomiting are common experiences in pregnancy, affecting majorly all pregnant women. Chest Pain, Bloating, Cravings and frequent urge to pee are other common symptoms...", He narrowed his brows.

"Although most women with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy have symptoms limited to the first trimester, a small ratio of women have a prolonged course with symptoms extending until delivery. Women with severe nausea and vomiting during pregnancy may have hi-he... hyperemesis gravi..vidarum, an entity distinct from nausea and vomiting pregnancy, which if left untreated may lead to significant maternal and fetal morbidity".

Immediately lowering the newspaper Shyama broadened his eyes which were clumsily visible through his thick spec lens.

As if someone puckered his eyes off his socket.

"Okay go. Next Justin come" the Teacher said pulling him back from his thoughts.

His friends gazed at him with bothered looks.

He strolled back to his seat with worried steps. And then down his head.

Bondita peered from her seat and asked Celicia to ask about him.
Celicia stood up from her place, walking to him. She placed her hand over his head.

"What happened Shyama? Are ye okay?" He glanced at her and pouted thinking about his future with fear. His Maa would be super angry to know that she was going to be a grandmother. Her Son was "Pregnant"!

He gazed at Bondita who was looking at him. Anurag cluelessly was only frowning at their expressions.

Shyama downed his head with timidness.

Was this the reason he is feeling sick?

Then It was all over!
He was 'Pregnant'! First Pregnant Man in the world. In his teens!

He murmured internally so that nobody could hear, "O Baby you came so fast. But what will you call me Mother or Father?".
--

A frightened Anirudh rushed inside the Bari, and what he saw dropped his jaw.

Somnath came towards him and whimpered with thrill, "You missed the show, Dada".
--

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Makes me happy!

Since leap is on the way, I am speculating to change the cover of our Book. Shall I? Tell me❤