10 - Beautiful with thorns

Sleeping soundly I wasn't aware of my next destination. Well, my ticket knew.

The fresh petrichor of familiar soil hit my nose after several days. Yet, I didn't bother to open my eyes. Do I have time to take a glance at other things? Why will I? Everything is occupied--- I, myself and my soul by her. My lips curved upwards.
Wait for a second,
I thinned my brows-- Really!! Her?
You have gone mad Anirudh!

She is in London. She is a growing lady with changing feelings. Feelings will be for someone else. Someone else would be hers. My breaths turned heavy with the mere thoughts. What would happen in our next meeting?
It's been almost two weeks I am feeling empty within. Before I was Anirudh still I am yet different.

Proximal two years ago I came to India with an ambition, Still, I came up with ambitions. The only difference is that... That?
I don't know.

I'm breathing but I feel as if someone has taken my air away after giving me infinite of oxygen.

Sleep Anirudh, still so many things are left for you to do. Don't be an insane teenager, you are an adult.

I put on the thin duvet up to my head. It's midnight and I am on the train. Tomorrow I'm going back to Haveli anyway. The sound of some whimpering ankles echoed in my cabin. I shifted towards the edge of my bed suspiciously.

I can sense a small frame just sitting on her knees on the floor of my train cabin. I felt that the mattress ruffled a little, she adjusted her elbows on it placing her face over her palm, as if watching me silently with a pout.

"KumbhaKarana Babu!! Wake up!" She whispered close to me.

Hey! It's my Bondita's voice. I immediately jerked off the comforter peering at her petite frame leaning towards the bed from the floor. I looked at her in disbelief.

Is she real?

"Hehe!" She laughed and her newly lost tooth and wrinkled nose were preciously visible. A small smile formed on my lips.
"So you accepted that you are KumbhaKarana!", She asked with mischief. I felt a new wave of fresh air entering my cabin providing the oxygen I craved.

Days felt like decades since the last I saw her. Not giving any heed to her questions, I forwarded my hand towards her existence and leaned toward her to peck her head first but to my surprise, I fell from the bed rolling over the floor. She disappeared.

I wandered my head here and there and found her standing near the door.
With a smile she dashed outside the train at bullet speed. I ran behind her while smiling bluntly.

She jumped off the train and my heartbeat accelerated. Thankfully, the train was still.

Her bangles and payala giggled.
She stopped beneath the blanket of the starry sky and whirled to look at me with a mischievous grin.
Deciphering me... I was her, she was me.

Stretching her arms apart she rolled carefreely. Clapping in joy like she won a race.

I ran to her and embraced her with a bombing heart. My chin rested against her head as I pulled her small frame dearly to me. She is insane! "B-Bondita... Y-You Silly girl! Have you gone mad? How can you do this? Are you fine", I sat on my knees checking on her arms and legs worriedly, she smiled.

"B-Bondita! How did you come here Bondita? You were supposed to be in London. And what are all these stunts?" I cried with anger and happiness at the same time.