6 - Falling of Petals

The gigantic reddish sphere, gradually, stream amending in luminous orange in the infinite stretched sky. The extraterrestrial holy torsi evanescent it's sheen.

The future Barrister Couple devoured their night in delicate arms and eventually drifted to a cavernous siesta.

The radiant sluggish glint peered through the shafts of the ventilator, ultimately, landing on Anirudh's sleeping visage. A crease transpired on his forehead as he strived to open his swollen eyes.

The sky wasn't wholly illumed just like their souls. As soon as he saw the young lady, who was wriggled like a cotton ball in his hold, a recollection of the past night bombed his mind. They buzz eternally last night.

His fingers brushed her tresses gently. Her cheek was muffled against his chest. Mirth cooed through his eyes and an unpredictable curve attained his lips. Anirudh pecked her forehead which idled for precise moments, unlike the previous night. However, the duvet of shame still lingered. The filling of conscience with the ardour chimaera that this was it, gave a twinge in his benevolence. He felt faltered as he slowly untangled her from himself.

She whined in her snooze perceiving chasm already. The cushion that she was napping against now, wasn't livable like a few instants before.

He admired her for a moment and then without unnerving her doze, he got off the bed. He has to reach the seaport within an hour.

Alas! Why the time departs so fast?

He debarked her room before surging to his room, to get apt.

Minutes later, he came from the bathroom. He sighed deeply noticing his luggage. He hasn't spoken to his family for days. He barely notified them he is with Bondita.

He is going to abandon her here. And his soul is throbbing with unscathed grief. On one hand, it doesn't feel good to go from here. Another hand, his principles are halting him.

Back in Krinshnanagar, once upon a time, he had agreed to be with her till she becomes a barrister. But somewhere deep down he has realised that if he would stay here, his increasing willingness for her will heighten. Ultimately, leading to the consequences he is uncertain of. And the last few events which were raised because of him Das haveli has deprived him to go back.

Izzat isn't merely a word, it's a whole world for the house. He may not believe but society is all about that. They live for it, they can die. And what he did do? He abducted a girl from the Mandap.
Disgracing the family.
Thakuma-- He doesn't mind what her principles and views are. But whatever he did was unfair from a point of view. Nevertheless, he has to resolve that old bitterness which is incremented now.

Taking a deep breath, he went to the mirror and started to get ready.
He took out the deity of Durga Maa that they somehow managed to bring here.

"Hello! Bondita's Durga Maa... my... Durga Maa " he whispered to the deity. He folded his hands in front of her. "I want you to protect her in my absence. Please take care of her, she needs you" he spoke to the deity, "preserve her precious smile, her innocence forever". His throat was soaked with nasal water.

He managed to pluck a piece of paper to pen a message. "Bondita must be sleeping. She was already exhausted. Good!"

Something cracked within him as he began writing on paper, perhaps the sound wasn't audible. But something pierced. "I can't face her" he folded the page. "I will just put this on the table in her room and will walk out" He was being a coward he knew yet he have to be.

If he saw her tears, he would languish. He paced towards her room. A furrow appeared on his face. The door was open. Did she wake up? Or does the Caretaker arrive?